“Happy newlyweds”

Local Montreal Food Tours
Ranked #1 of 24 Food & Drink in Montreal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Local Montreal Tours offers exciting tours that explore the coolest neighbourhoods in Montreal. We invite you to experience each neighbourhood through a series of delicious food tastings of only the best of Montreal’s classic food institutions as well as the new, hip eateries. Get to know the history behind the food, the landmarks, the architecture, and the art with your local guide who relays the fascinating historical and cultural stories of the city. We’ve selected the best food, stories, and things to see in our vibrant neighbourhoods. Whether you choose a tour of the Mile End, the Plateau, or Old Montreal, we guarantee that you’ll have a fun, memorable experience!
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went on the Old Montreal walking food tour with Vera and we had an absolute blast. The food was delicious, the tour was informative and fun and Vera kept us laughing the whole way. 100% would recommend!

1  Thank jennagordon44
Write a ReviewReviews (1,265)

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Our tour guide, Vera, WAS AMAZING! ! We had so much fun with her and our small group out for a rainy day tour of old montreal. ..would do it again in a minute!! Would recommend this tour to everyone!!

1  Thank Corrie F
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

My teenager and I were visiting McGill from the USA and signed up for a tour. Darren was awesome: knowledgeable, patient with questions and a real foodie. This was one of the few activities that bridged or generational gap in Montreal this weekend and I highly recommend to other families with diverse ages. Great food, enough history and some warm reprieve while viewing this fantastic city.

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Took a good tour with Caroline on a trip up from NYC to put the NYC vs Montreal bagel rivalry to rest. The tour was great and I felt like we really got to see a great chunk of the mile end. Loved that there were coupons to the places we visited so I could buy goodies to bring home. THANK YOU!

Reviewed December 7, 2017

We had a group of 28 that LMFT was able to comfortably accommodate as we divided in half. Andy had so much local knowledge and answered all of our ridiculous questions with ease. Love the location that we stopped at and it gave of a real feel for the neighborhood! If we said it once we each said it 10 times, “I could live here."