US$218
US$267
US$224
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel l'Abri du Voyageur(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$62
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Samesun Montreal Central(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We had a positive experience at this hotel. All services and features were as advertised. The staff were friendly and helped us with whatever we needed. Street parking around the hotel is free and available 24/7, we did not have to move our vehicle for our entire stay. The subway and amenities are all within a five minute walk. Overall, this hotel was very good value and an ideal spot to enjoy visiting Montreal.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank kwood77
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I wish I read all the reviews before I book.
It's a last minute booking and I couldn't find any hotel in Montreal at my budget so I thought paying a bit more is OK. I reserved through one of those hotel sites and they list the price in US$ even though the place is in Canada. It comes up to $200 per night. I was hoping that it'd not be worst than those Quality Inn or Comfort Inn in small town. But this is way overpriced !!!
I called the hotel booking site to complaint and the answer was the hotel can ask as much as they want. Where is their supplier quality control !!
Don't be fool by those friendly receptionists. They cannot talk to make the room clean.
The room looks never clean. A piece of soap is all their "Free toiletries".
The light is so dim. Guess they want to save energy cost.
Most of the room cannot connect to WiFi.
It is such a rundown place and many 3rd word country local hotels are even better than this. I would give no star if I could.
Horrible!! Horrible!! Horrible!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here. A big regret that will certainly last a long time in my memory.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank UneVoyageuse99
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We had a great stay here. Super friendly front desk check-in and check-out. Thanks for the map and the metro directions too! Best location for our purpose- Osheaga! We hope to stay here in the future. We felt safe too - love that only guests could get in with front key at night. Quiet for our stay and no smoking indoors. It is affordable and we were happy with the price for what we paid. Thanks from Shane + Candace + Kim -*****Team #36**** 3 day stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank CannyAce
Reviewed 10 July 2017

One of the worst hotel experience I had in my life. They did also charge a very good price too ($200+ during the Formula One Festival, and probably a lot cheaper otherwise). The hotel was very run down. Everything seems to be falling apart. If I would not dare to use their towels and went to bed full clothed, you have some idea how was the condition of the hotel. They do have a few things that I like: good friendly front desk (owner/operator), 5 min walk to Sherbrooke Metro Station, probably a lot cheaper than other Montreal hotels. But, I am pretty sure that I will not be back there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

initially I made a reservation for 2 people but called back and told the clerk (who happened to be the manager) for 3 people. He said no problem. When I checked in he said okay so there's 2 people? and I said no there's 3 he said okay no problem no extra charge unless there are 4 people and I paid for the room charges upon checking in based on the rate he quoted me for 3 people. Upon check out, they told me that there was still $30 charge not paid for because there was a 3rd person (at this time it was another clerk working) so I said I would call back and speak to the manager when I arrive home. When I called back to speak to the manager and tell him what happened, he said that he did advise there would be a charge for 3 people and that I told him upon check in that there were only 2 people- that's a lie. He then put words in my mouth claiming that I said he told me there was a charge and didn't even know why we were having this conversation. I was so upset that I hung up. Not only was this hotel DIRTY, but the breakfast cost $2 for a stale croissant!! Never going here again!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends