US$219
US$144
US$136
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hotel l'Abri du Voyageur(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$62
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Samesun Montreal Central(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We had a great stay here. Super friendly front desk check-in and check-out. Thanks for the map and the metro directions too! Best location for our purpose- Osheaga! We hope to stay here in the future. We felt safe too - love that only guests could get in with front key at night. Quiet for our stay and no smoking indoors. It is affordable and we were happy with the price for what we paid. Thanks from Shane + Candace + Kim -*****Team #36**** 3 day stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank CannyAce
Reviewed 10 July 2017

One of the worst hotel experience I had in my life. They did also charge a very good price too ($200+ during the Formula One Festival, and probably a lot cheaper otherwise). The hotel was very run down. Everything seems to be falling apart. If I would not dare to use their towels and went to bed full clothed, you have some idea how was the condition of the hotel. They do have a few things that I like: good friendly front desk (owner/operator), 5 min walk to Sherbrooke Metro Station, probably a lot cheaper than other Montreal hotels. But, I am pretty sure that I will not be back there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

initially I made a reservation for 2 people but called back and told the clerk (who happened to be the manager) for 3 people. He said no problem. When I checked in he said okay so there's 2 people? and I said no there's 3 he said okay no problem no extra charge unless there are 4 people and I paid for the room charges upon checking in based on the rate he quoted me for 3 people. Upon check out, they told me that there was still $30 charge not paid for because there was a 3rd person (at this time it was another clerk working) so I said I would call back and speak to the manager when I arrive home. When I called back to speak to the manager and tell him what happened, he said that he did advise there would be a charge for 3 people and that I told him upon check in that there were only 2 people- that's a lie. He then put words in my mouth claiming that I said he told me there was a charge and didn't even know why we were having this conversation. I was so upset that I hung up. Not only was this hotel DIRTY, but the breakfast cost $2 for a stale croissant!! Never going here again!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
7  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I booked with Expedia and the pictures from the website seems fine for the price. The room was spacious and the bed was comfy but the very bad part is the FILTHY (sink, walls, shower, knobs etc.) washroom and the smelly carpet. In my room it was a standing shower and its really small hard to move. There's no picture of standing shower in expedia so I find it deceiving. The wifi is very slow that I decided to use my Data instead.They have a very friendly staff though.

Room Tip: Avoid my room, I forgot the exact number but it's in the 3rd floor at the back part of the building
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2016

The advertisements don't exactly tell you what you get and what you don't. Based on my experience, the car parking is on street and you may have to go around for 30 minutes, Room lights, Elevator and breakfast area may not work due to no electricity, the building construction is centuries old with uneven floor, torn carpets, wall papers and drapery. Very weak Wifi works only in the cafeteria on 1st floor. Forget about Wifi in rooms. My room was right besides the elevator and the elevator cabin was banging on sides while going up or down. Don't ever go there!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business