See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

initially I made a reservation for 2 people but called back and told the clerk (who happened to be the manager) for 3 people. He said no problem. When I checked in he said okay so there's 2 people? and I said no there's 3 he said okay no problem no extra charge unless there are 4 people and I paid for the room charges upon checking in based on the rate he quoted me for 3 people. Upon check out, they told me that there was still $30 charge not paid for because there was a 3rd person (at this time it was another clerk working) so I said I would call back and speak to the manager when I arrive home. When I called back to speak to the manager and tell him what happened, he said that he did advise there would be a charge for 3 people and that I told him upon check in that there were only 2 people- that's a lie. He then put words in my mouth claiming that I said he told me there was a charge and didn't even know why we were having this conversation. I was so upset that I hung up. Not only was this hotel DIRTY, but the breakfast cost $2 for a stale croissant!! Never going here again!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
7  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I booked with Expedia and the pictures from the website seems fine for the price. The room was spacious and the bed was comfy but the very bad part is the FILTHY (sink, walls, shower, knobs etc.) washroom and the smelly carpet. In my room it was a standing shower and its really small hard to move. There's no picture of standing shower in expedia so I find it deceiving. The wifi is very slow that I decided to use my Data instead.They have a very friendly staff though.

Room Tip: Avoid my room, I forgot the exact number but it's in the 3rd floor at the back part of the building
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2016

The advertisements don't exactly tell you what you get and what you don't. Based on my experience, the car parking is on street and you may have to go around for 30 minutes, Room lights, Elevator and breakfast area may not work due to no electricity, the building construction is centuries old with uneven floor, torn carpets, wall papers and drapery. Very weak Wifi works only in the cafeteria on 1st floor. Forget about Wifi in rooms. My room was right besides the elevator and the elevator cabin was banging on sides while going up or down. Don't ever go there!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Rashmi M
Reviewed 16 December 2015

The hotel looks nothing like in the pictures it is worst than a motel. Not worth your money and it is not a safe place. The room was dirty, the bed sheet were old and dirty. The carpet was dirty and smell bad.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed 1 December 2015

If you think you're getting a deal because of the price and location, think again. This property is dirty, old, and frankly not worth your hard earned money. The lobby is tiny and hosts six or seven very large fish in an incredibly small pond shaped water hole. I know they're just fish, but it's just cruel!
We stayed on the third floor, there is no elevator so if you have heavy bags, good luck. The rooms are dated, and haven't been properly cleaned since the 1980's. The towels in the bathroom are equivalent to what you would use to dry off your muddy dog, or help clean up dirty jobs, like an oil change. The beds are lumpy and the sheets don't properly fit the bed. It is FOUL! And OH - the walls are paper-thin, so if your neighbor is listening to TV, you'll hear the show.
The hotel has potential since there is a bit of rustic charm, yet the owner clearly does not give a hoot.

Room Tip: Do NOT book this property
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple