Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
SAVE US$28
eDreamsUS$113
Hotels.comUS$85
Orbitz.comUS$85
All reviews room service modern hotel great location old montreal rooftop terrace rooms are small standard room nespresso machine convention center comfy bed downtown montreal lobby bar valet parking amazing hotel walking distance valet service enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my first time at the Monville but surely not my last!!! I will come back because I had an exceptional services. I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you to the people who work there for their work.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Abir Sakr, Services aux clients/réception at Hotel Monville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Dominique,

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience!

We are thrilled to hear that you have had a wonderful stay at Hotel Monville. Your kind words really mean a lot to us! Every day we strive to deliver better service and we appreciate your kind words about the teaml!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 18 January 2021

The location is ideal. The suite was nice and super clean, and the staff was really nice and helpful. I had a flat with my bike so they made their best to help me resolve the situation. The gym is super too! Will be visiting again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Abir Sakr, Services aux clients/réception at Hotel Monville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Dear montreal1977,

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience!

We are thrilled to hear that you have had a wonderful stay at Hotel Monville. Every day we strive to deliver better service and we appreciate your kind words about the team, suite cleanliness and the comfort of the hotel! We are delighted to see that you were able to take advantage of the gym!

We look forward of having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 9 January 2021

I absolutely loved and enjoyed my stay at hotel Monville. The hotel is extremely clean, modern and the staff is friendly and always trying their best to help you if needed. Rooms are Spacious, clean and I loved the big windows. All the covid protocols were followed. My stay at hotel Monville was extremely positive and I can not wait to go back to Montreal abs stay at Monville again, you can’t ask for a better and a more positive stay. I Loved it.
P.s walking distance to everything and also the train station. GREAT location with Great staff and a great view.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Abir Sakr, Services aux clients/réception at Hotel Monville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Dear Nisa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent stay.

We are thrilled to hear that Hotel Monville obtained your expectations once more! We truly work hard at ensuring that our guests are well taken care of during each of their stay!

We look forward of having the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 January 2021

We needed a place to stay for 3 days because our belongings had not arrived from the USA. My husband found this gem of a hotel online, and we decided to select a suite instead of a standard room. It was well worth it!

The suite has a sleeping area and a sitting area, and each side has its own television. The suite also has a mini-fridge for convenience. There is an outdoor terrace on the top floor that provides a scenic view of downtown Montreal that is quite striking in the evening.

The Hotel Monville team were all great, both friendly and professional!

No stay at Hotel Monville would be complete without a visit from the Concierge Robot. Simply call the front desk and they will send the robot to your room.

My husband and I look forward to visiting this hotel again when COVID restrictions are lifted as we look forward to having a drink at the hotel bar and having dinner brought to our room (hopefully by the Concierge Robot)!

Room tip: I highly recommend the suite rather than a standard room.
Date of stay: December 2020
Abir Sakr, Services aux clients/réception at Hotel Monville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

Dear katheleeno2021,

We are thrilled to read such positive feedback from your past stay in our beautiful hotel, we make sure all our guest feel safe and try to offer a great service even if our restaurant and bar are not open during the pandemic.

We are happy to hear that you had the visit of our H2M2 robot, he is one of a kind and is the only one in Canada for the time being!

Once again thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2020

Modern and clean hotel, friendly helpful staff. Quick and efficient check inn. The rooms are really comfotable This hotel is really well located between downtown and Old Montreal district. Great experience!

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Abir Sakr, Services aux clients/réception at Hotel Monville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Dear M7178TOalainp,

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us!

We are very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay at Hotel Monville. We're happy you liked the design and the modern feel of our hotel. Every day we strive to deliver better service and we appreciate your kind words about our efficiency and the comfort of the hotel!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!