“Amazing sushi”

Sushi Momo Vegetalien
Ranked #353 of 6,367 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: Offering a refreshing, contemporary, and all-vegan Japanese cuisine, Sushi Momo is a sophisticated twist from traditional Japanese sushi.
Reviewed 3 June 2017

I usually don't like sushi but at this place it is the best sushi I ever had even if it is vegan. We are not vegan at all but every piece is more then tasteful, it is succulent and spicy the way I like it. I really recommend this place but I suggest that you reserved before because it is not big and very popular.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We had the menu for 3 people and it was excellent!! We had a variety of sushi and really enjoyed the food. It was fresh and tasteful. The service was excellent and a great ambience.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I have been here a number of times with friends and girlfriend and it was love at first taste. I have learned to love sushi here in montreal, I have tried many places (tris-express, june I, mikado, to name a few) and while competition is great, Momo Sushi in my humble opinion stands a notch above the others..

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing sushi! Since becoming vegan this is the first sushi we've had in a very long time. We found this restaurant on The Happy Cow app and made a special trip to Montreal to get our sushi fix! Read all the positive reviews and it lived up to our expectations. Thank goodness Montreal is only a couple of hours away. We'll be back!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I had high expectations for this restaurant as I prefer sushi without raw fish, but it wasn't as good as I had hoped for. I asked if any of the sushi rolls we ordered had mayo, and I was told "no". I personally do not like mayo at all - taste, texture, everything about it. When we received our order, most of the sushi had mayo on it. I couldn't even half of what was on our table. Very unfortunate. Service was pretty slow, and we waited quite a bit for our food. They have nice but simple plate design, sushi was just average. They did have some different exotic rolls that were good, but otherwise nothing out of this world. The decor as well needs some serious updating, and I didn't feel like it was very clean. My husbands soy sauce dish had a bug in it wiggling around. Definitely not appetizing. I don't think we will be returning to this restaurant.