“Good enough!”

Get food delivered
Ranked #11 of 356 Restaurants in Longueuil
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a decent choice for Super Bowl Sunday dinner. They have a take out menu as well as menus for lunch, dinner and à la carte. With the Covid issue, take out is the best option and the menu has several combo packages to make ordering easy. I called in the order and picked it up 45 minutes later just as they estimated.
We ordered the Samurai combo for two with a mix of sushi, sashimi and maki, Dragon eye, 5 speciality pieces as per the chef choice.
Ok, so it’s a far cry from the best but decent and satisfying. Some of the maki pieces had too much crab for my liking aside from that the rest were good. The salmon and tuna sashimi was fresh and delightful.
Rice is critical for the maki and rolls and I have to admit it was well done and did not fall apart as experienced in some other sushi restaurants.
Overall, given the prices are reasonable, the food was decent and satisfying, I would rate this a 3.5.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (64)

Reviewed 29 November 2019 via mobile

Good BYOW sushi venue with a nice quiet ambience. I ordered the special of the chef as suggested by the owner who, to my question of what it consists of, said the chef alwayz decides at the last moment so it cannot be known in advance. It is quite good but i should not have done that. First a jap pizza and Miss Saigon Roll. Second is a salmon tartare. Third a salmon sashimi and last is some sushi topped with salmon tartare. Maybe a little too much salmon a for i would like to have some other variation.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I love sushi and I cannot find anywhere in Montreal and surroundings that compares to this place.
The Omakase 6 services is out of this world. My tastebuds were in heaven at every bite.
A bit pricy but worth every penny.
After eating here, the sushi at other places are just blah.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Everyone's meal around us looked great. I was excited to see what veggitarian treats they had. Boyfriend wanted fish, I wanted veggitarian. Great, we can split a dinner 50/50 veg vs fish. Waiter said three times the order 50/50, and all we got was fish, till I asked when the veggitarian sushi would star to arrive? Everyone seemed surprised of our order. My treat? Carrots and cucumber rolled up. Elaborate food all around me, and I get the dullest dish ever. I made this for lunch, on my own, a few days ago. We pack up thinking it's over, I watch them clean our table, made eye contact, pay at the cash, start to drive home. On the way home we realise we didn't get all our Sushi. Could someone have said something? Never returning. PS. Fish eggs on veggitarian sushi....not cool.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank ksavge1
Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is the best hidden place to have sushi! They did not spend their money in the decoration of the place but let me tell you, the food is so DANG amazing! It's simply the best sushi I've ever had. It's a tiny place. If you don't know where it is, you might miss it. But it's incredibly delicious. Everything is fresh. Staff is nice. Make a reservation before you go there because they have two services and they are usually packed with customers so make a reservation !

Date of visit: October 2017