“Authentic Jamaican Food, Exceptional Customer Service”
Review of Brossard Bagel

Brossard Bagel
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Longueuil
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: We are a bakery producing the world famous Montreal bagel , which are hand rolled , boiled in honey water and baked in a wood burning oven .
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Brossard Bagel is owned by the former owner of Anancy Restaurant in NDG and Brossard. From jerk chicken to curry goat to ox tail to patties, it has been my go-to Jamaican restaurant whenever I am in Montreal, for years.

Unfortunately, Anancy is no longer in operation but you can get the same exceptional Jamaican food at Brossard Bagel.

I have placed special orders for family functions on a number of occasions and the service is always professional and efficient. Upon arrival, no matter how long the line is (and it does get long), you can go to the side counter and your food will be ready and waiting for you, neatly packaged and ready to go.

I have no hesitation in recommending Brossard Bagel. It will be my go too location for special orders even though they are now located far from where I stay in Montreal.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Stopped in on the way back home to pick up 3 dozen bagels since Montreal bagels are the best. I wish I had picked up at least 3 dozen more! We got there right after they opened so only the sesame kind were ready but no complaints as these were delicious.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Bagels are great but I have never eaten there, They seem to have a coffee shop menu and a few tables to drink your coffee and surf the internet.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We recently visited Brossard Bagel for breakfast on the run. My fiancé & I had the 'Bagel Matin' (egg, cheese & bacon) on an onion bagel. The bacon was crispy & the bagel toasted just right...what a hit!

The coffee was mediocre & I'd pass on that next time.

We bought a dozen bagels to take home with us. They have a variety of flavours including dessert ones. (Coconut, strawberry, chocolate etc)

There's a small dining area for your convenience & they accept debit.

Would we return?...absolutely!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Went there with the Missus for breakfast. Had breakfast bagels. Really tasty. Standard coffee. Took a dozen bagels with us and consumed some in the car. Very nice staff, speaking fluent English without Quebec attitude, which is refreshing. All the locals go there too. Busy place.

1  Thank Serious_Neatfreak