“Great food, Great Value”

Skip's Fish N Chips
Ranked #5 of 74 Restaurants in Summerside
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Things you need to know before you get here,,, - Don't wait for a maitre D in a 3 pc suit to seat you. Seat yourself - Don't ask for ice. Drinks are served in very cold cans and bottles with a wrapped straw. Why? Cans and bottles are recycled across the street while dirty glasses require the use of fossil fuels to heat dishwasher. Don't ask for a glass of ice water with a lemon either. Cold bottled water is $1.00 - There are no germ infested re used menus at the table. The menu is on the wall. - If the waiter seems to be ignoring you its because he didn't notice you as a new customer. Don't sit there and stew about it. Let him know you would like to order.
Reviewed October 19, 2017

My wife and I stopped here for fish and chips. We were not disappointed. The owner was pleasant and attentive. We ordered the special which included a drink and a sundae. The fish was lightly battered and cooked perfectly. The fries were excellent as well. Portions were large. The size of the sundae surprised us. Overall a great experience. We will be back next year.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Ate here yesterday with my wife and another couple who had previously been there. We all ordered the special which included fish (a large piece) and a soft drink followed by a sundae. All for $12.99. A great deal. The fish was excellent and I will definitely return.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Just had the most amazing fish and chips. The fish just melted in your mouth and the fries were perfect. Delicious!

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Excellent lunch special of fish and chip- great price and it came with a drink and a sundae for $12.45- and great conversation with Skip; a hard working small business owner- see you next year

Reviewed September 13, 2017

I visited this place in August 2017 because of the high rating on Trip Advisor. I feel sad reading the reviews on here, knowing that other people like myself will be fooled by the high rating on trip advisor. However, after I ate here, I quickly regretted my choice. Some facts: The tartar sauce is packaged and not good. You can't get tap water. The place looks like a dump. It's all true. There is another reason why I would like to tell "like minded" people not to visit this place. But alas, trip advisor will not allow me to do this. So friends, take my word for it, do not eat here, you will regret it. Do your research.

5  Thank sometimestraveler16