“Good overall”

Ranked #15 of 905 Restaurants in Windsor
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We've visited a few times and for the most part we've had great experiences but we do have mixed reviews. Most of the food that I've eaten here is really good with the exception of the mussels. Normally I love a great order of mussels as an appetizer but theirs tasted like they were bought prepacked from a grocery store. I've never ordered them again and have never had a bad experience since. I'll chalk it up to a fluke.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I had the day’s special, the spicy chicken wrap. It was mostly very good, it tasted delicious over all but I felt as if the chicken was a bit dry and under seasoned, but overall it was very good. The waitresses where very nice, always had a smile on their face. Though I thought it was very interesting that water was served in a mason jar.... overall very good experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Large, delicious, with many superfoods in it. I added the crispy chicken and it was DIVINE! Cute little part of the city too. Highly recommend for a date or catch up with your ladies! :)

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My family ate lunch here. All of our food was excellent & great service too!! The Grilled Cheese is amazing!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Recently went for breakfast. The food was amazing. The breakfast poutine was fantastic.
Thanks to the chef!