All reviewsfront counter staffshort staystay there againgreat experiencehalaairporthousekeeper
Reviewed 18 April 2018

My husband was at the Travelodge for a work trip last week. The hotel is basic and works well for trade/business people who just need a place to lay their heads for the night. It is located conveniently to restaurants/shopping and major highways.
On my husbands third evening of being there, he took ill. As a wife, two hours away, it was very difficult for me not to be anxious.
I called the front desk where I spoke to Violet. She was beyond friendly, understanding and immediately told me she would go up to his room to check on him for me.
Violet then called me back to report to me how he was doing. I so appreciated this support. She eased my mind and told my husband to make sure to call 0 and she would get him help if need be. It wasn’t long after that Violet called me back to let me know he had taken himself to the hospital.
The next day Violet did a follow up call to make certain my husband was okay as he ended up having to check out and return home that night.
At this point in time I learned that it was Violet’s first night on the job. I was so shocked as she went above and beyond what a front desk receptionist is required to do.
Violet also was checking the rooms for cleanliness etc, before all this issue happened, at which point she found the comforter to have a small stain and immediately arranged to have a clean one put on. How great is that!
My husband told me what a kind person Violet was and I was able to experience it myself at a time when I was very anxious.
So thankfully, my husband is going to be fine and we would certainly come back there just so I can meet Violet myself and thank her in person!
If we got service like that on Violet’s first shift, she has a wonderful career ahead of her!
Thank you again for being there for us Violet!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Tomcat16
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

10 night business stay. Hotel is older but room was updated and was super clean and tidy thanks to Hala the amazing housekeeper! Helpful, friendly staff. Basic continental breakfast but within easy walking distance to several good restaurants for dinner. Good pricing. Biggest complaint was dismal wifi but an upgrade is coming in March 2018 so should be good for my next trip.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I have used this hotel for the last 10+ years for business trips to Windsor. It is great value for the money. The service has always been good. The only suggestion I would have is to have a meat selection for breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 20 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I stayed here recently, and had stayed here previously a couple of years ago. What I enjoyed most about this hotel is how beautiful the rooms which had underwent renovations. They are more elegant and hospitable. The breakfast was wonderful, especially the make your own pancakes. The staff were humble and always helpful when I had questions. It was a great experience, and I would definitely come back.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the rooms facing the pool, as it was beautiful to see some of the snow that was left over
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
windsoronhotel, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. And thanks for noticing and pointing out or efforts to improve the hotel. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day.

Hotel Manager