“Fantastic pizza and gelato ”
Review of Oven 360

Oven 360
Ranked #85 of 905 Restaurants in Windsor
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Description: Craft Artisan Pizzeria. We also offer authentic Italian gelato made in house. Over 13 cheeses, 45 toppings and spices to choose from! What us make your pizza and cook it right in front of you!
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here to try out the pizza and we were not disappointed at all!! What a great place! Casual dining at its best.
We picked out our toppings and our pizza was made fresh in front of our eyes. The guy who served us was maybe a little inexperienced with dealing with people as he didn’t explain much or answer much but we got by. Pizza toppings were great - lots to chose from like pepperoni, bacon mushroom and they had more sophisticated toppings too. Save room for gelato - trust me it’s delicious

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018

After reading about their grand opening we thought it was worth a try. It is a small place so we had to wait for a table. It didn't take too long though. It is not fancy if you are looking for a dining experience. You can pick your toppings the way you want. It was delicious! We love wood burning pizza and would not hesitate to visit again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Heard great reviews from friends about this place. We ordered a pizza for pick up. Plenty of parking since it is in a plaza. The restaurant is tiny but we barely waited in line to pick up our pizza. We ended up getting pizza with spinach, pancetta (bacon) and pepperoni. The pizza was thin crust with light sauce, loved that the pepperoni was actually round and not cut up like all the other pizza places. The sauce was delicious and had very good flavour. It reminded me of all the thin, oven pizza I ate while in Rome a few years ago. We really can't wait to try different toppings and pizza from here. So happy a local pizza place has moved into this area. Prices are very reasonable and service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is a small pizzeria in south Windsor serving that recently opened and already creating a lot of buzz. Hubby and I tried the Salmon pizza and the Mr. Harper. Loved both of them! The Salmon pizza has smoke salmon so it's something different but very good for my liking and as for Mr. Harper, you will never go wrong if you are a meat lover. The highlight of the pizza is their crust, which, by the way
is made in front of you. You can also make your own pizza and choose your own topping. You wouldn't believe it but I came back 2 days later with a friend. We ordered the Miranda pizza which has prosciutto and the Oven 360 which has rappini and ricotta cheese. Both are amazing but the Salmon is still my personal fave. I also saw some customers who order their salads and panini and they look good! We will give it a try one of these days. It's located in a plaza so there's ample parking, however the place is small so if you plan to go there on a busy hour, it will be hard to find a table. I was told that they will put tables outside in the summer. I can't wait for the warm weather.