“Good Food, Great Service, Fast!”

Lee's Asian Cuisine
Ranked #219 of 850 Restaurants in Windsor
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We tried this asian restaurant about 3 weeks ago and really enjoyed it. We went back again this past Friday night to see if it held up to our standards the second time and I'm happy to say, I think we found a place we can enjoy! It is very clean, the staff are very pleasant, the service is good and the food comes out fast and hot. I would definitely recommend giving this place a try. Everyone has their own taste expectations, so it may not be for you, but it is for us!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We visited for a late lunch. We had the Thai Red Curry Chicken and the Chicken Soo Gai from the combo menu. Portions were quite acceptable but the flavour profile was underwhelming. The curry was spicy hot, but lacked flavour. Lots of veggies were in the sauce also. Very disappointing. However there are bright spots. The staff was warm, efficient and professional, and the dining area was spotless. As well menu states NO MSG ADDED, for readers with this concern. Because of the wonderful staff, we are going to give this eatery another try.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter loves this place as there are so many cuisine choices: Thai, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. The service has become slower than when it opened, so my husband no longer cares to go.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Stopped in for dinner, I had the chicken chop suey combo and my boyfriend had the chicken soo guy combo.
I did not care for the peas, carrots and chunks of chicken in my rice, found the rice to be very sticky and left a after taste.
The chicken soo guy was extremely greasy.
Don't think I would return.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

When we arrived there was only one other table there but as time went by more and more people came and it ended up being moderately busy.
We ordered a bunch of items for dim sum plus hot spicy squid. The hot spicy squid is made differently from most of the other chinese restaurants but it was still flavorful and delicious. The dim sum items were all very good except the shrimp rice roll could oribably use a bit my flavor. The only real disappointment i had with this restaurant is that they don't have a huge selection of dim sum items.
I will definitely come back to this restaurant to try their other items but i will probably go elsewhere for dim sum until they get more items on the menu.