“Good Food and Large Portions”
Review of Cora's

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This restaurant specializes in dishes with eggs. Portions for all dishes are large and most are served with good selection of fresh fruits. Staff was prompt and courteous. Good place to go for breakfast or lunch

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We bypassed our crowded hotel breakfast and went to Cora's instead, and we are so glad we did. The portions are big and the food was really good. The fruit that came with my meal was fabulous - a great assortment of fresh bananas, strawberries, watermelon, grapes, etc (in March!). Food took a while to come out, but they were busy so can't fault them for that. Good breakfast option in the area.

1  Thank LizTravels_13
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Have visited other Cora's and always good food. Service at this location was not up to usual standards at other locations, was not super busy on a Sun morning. Had to ask for the bill when were ready to leave. Lots of selections standard breakfast fare and more unusual offerings. Great location just north of Rogers centre, Metro Convention centre, CN Tower.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We received the worst experience today at this location and we are not coming back again, despite this place used to be our go to place for brunch.

My husband, my 6 years old daughter and I arrived the restaurant around 145pm on March 25th, and while we were waited to be seating, the hostess spoke to us in a rude and loud voice, " you need to wait behind the door, you cannot block the entrance." No smile, like we were criminals. I said to her, but it's very cold and you have plenty of tables. She pushed the door open, said "you need to wait behind the door." no smile and made the face like you are so not welcome in here. The couple behind us had a stroller and they have a baby inside, I felt bad for them because it was minus today in Toronto. It is very cold to wait behind the door. Another group of people heard the conversation and left immediately. After she directed us to our seat, she dropped the menus and Walked away, without any eye contact or saying anything to us. I looked at the seat, there's a wet table clothes left on the seat. I grabbed her attention and showed her the wet table clothes on the seat, she grabbed it and walked away. Without a word to us again. My husband was extremely unpleasant at this point and asked us to leave. I told him we had already pay for the parking and just wanted to grab a brunch and go. Spoke to the manager about the whole experience, indicated her behaviour was very unseen of and unprofessional, her service was inconsistent, because everyone that coming in after us, they are all waiting inside the door and she did not pushed them out like what she did to us. The manager offered us a discount towards the bill, she never show up and say anything to us. We visited this restaurant regularly, at least once a month because my daughter likes the kids meal here. We have never experienced anything like this before and are never going back again

1  Thank HanY53
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Great place for breakfast. Good choice of breakfast menu, portions are huge and service is great, prices friendly. Almost everything we ordered came with a portion of fruits which appealed to my healthier side.

1  Thank JohnW10627