“Been many times....”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We have had numerous dinners, family, celebrations, large groups, small groups. When booking a celebration big or small, we always book the Teppanyaki table but have also eaten lunches at the regular tables. The show is always the same, but the price is great. It is fun - for all! They have a vegan option, we have one of those in the group. We took 30 of us one time, they allowed us to sit around one table, as we had a bunch of tweens who didn't mind, being tightly spaced. The kids all sat together, the adults together, they accommodated, whose child was with who and would be paying. The kids LOVED it. Great restaurant. Recommend it very much. I have identified that we went for family and in October. (Been lax on sending the review), but have eaten here at least a dozen times and for many different occasions.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal!
The Filet Mignon is excellent! - to be savoured!
We've become regulars now......
Bringing friends there again this weekend!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

There are lots of choices on the menu. I really liked my teriyaki salmon. I also really liked the banana dessert that I had. If you are there primarily to talk and visit with people, don't sit in the area where you get to watch the chef cook your food, as everyone is strung out along the table.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Brought my dad here to celebrate his birthday. among ou group of 5 with our combos we probably had every kind of teppanyaki meat... everything tasted super delicious! Love that it comes with soup and salad, although the soup was not very flavorful.
The manager/owner was extremely kind and welcoming. However, compared to the table beside us our stovetop chef was not as entertaining; he did not put on much of a show. It was still a great time, entertaining, and most importantly, tasty.

1  Thank Roya D
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Very busy on weekends. This place has great service and food. The atmosphere is fun around the table and the chefs do a little razzle dazzle while cooking.

I had the steak and chicken combo and it was so tasty and there was enough left over for lunch the next day.

My friend had the shrimp and added a lobster tail and couldn’t stop talking about it all week.

We will be going back for sure.

1  Thank sonictoronto