“Dinner”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 9,450 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Description: Near the Toronto Airport (Pearson).
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Had a really nice dinner, good staff, excellent waiter Kyle. I would recomend . Good atmosphere,very busy .
Excellent desserts.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I know it is winter! It is cold outside but I fancied a Cobb Salad for lunch just before Christmas! The Salad was amazing! Everything I imagined and more! Our server was excellent! Well, all the staff we encountered at this location (near Pearson International Airport) were excellent!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I had my last meal of my Canadian holiday here before heading off to the airport, and I'm so glad we came here. The prime rib was lovely, especially with the accompanying scallops and shrimp oscar in Bearnise sauce, and horseradish - perfect match!
I just wish we had space to try the appetisers or dessert!
Service was warm and attentive.
My 9 year old normally takes adult portions, but the kids portions here are quite big - so good enough for children with larger appetites.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Service was excellent. Reservations recommended. Moderately priced. Mixed salad was good with lemon vinegarette. Good selection of steaks.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Great prime rib and steak without costing a fortune. The lobster appetizer was to die for. The prime rib excellent as always. Our server, Lorraine, was both friendly and polished. Easy access and parking and close to hotels and Yyz. Recommended.