Lowest prices for your stay
$134
$123
Travelocity$134
Priceline$134
Trip.com$134
All reviews toronto zoo scarborough town centre waffle maker pool and hot tub hot breakfast sofa bed comfortable stay front desk staff easy access comfortable beds definitely stay here again bw keg cereal downtown proximity canada
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2022

overall a great hotel but a little to far from downtown Toronto with no vehicle.Buses were close by tho
but the trip to downtown took over an hour.The breakfast was good and the staff was great.Rooms were very clean.

Reviewed September 20, 2022

The hotel is at a good location which made me easier to travel nearby. The room is clean with adequate spaces. Front desk is helpful. The only thing to improve is the road outside is under construction whilrme guests need to carry a long way with their luggage to proceed to check in.

Reviewed September 8, 2022

A management team that cannot resolve problems. Excuses after excuses, hotel personnel could not take responsibility to resolve problem. The manager on duty did not take action to resolve customer complaint.

Reviewed September 6, 2022

The hotel has been getting worse in the cleanliness department
had to switch rooms after a wet mold smell and then encountered stains on the sofa hair on the bathroom floor and a dirty shower tub

I raised this issue to the front desk and also took pictures and they indicated that they would address it with management.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2022

I stayed there overnight for one night and when I booked I specifically asked for no chemicals to be used in the room prior to my stay as I have extreme allergies to fragrances. They assured me that my room would be chemical free. I also called a couple of days before my arrival to confirm that my room would be chemical free and,, again, was assured that my record stated that it be chemical free. When I arrived, the room was highly fragranced, which is a nightmare for me. Since someone from housekeeping was a couple of rooms down from mine, I asked her if they use plug-ins or something and she said no to the plug-ins but she had sprayed the room with something "to make it smell nice". I told her that I expressly booked with no-chemical designation. She said she did not see that on my record. She then showed me another identical room that she had not sprayed yet and I told her that one was fine and went to the front desk and asked to be moved to the new room. The gentleman I talked to was quick to let me move my belongings to the new room and I left to attend the event that i was in Toronto for. When I arrived back to the room around midnight, it smelled like something had been sprayed in the room and it was horrible for me and made me quite ill. Since it was midnight and I knew the hotel was fully booked and would not be able to move me, I endured the fragrance but was not well at all in the morning. I sent a note to the hotel the next morning and also talked to someone at Customer Care. I got a note back from the hotel that did not address my concerns and a week later, I am still waiting to hear back from Customer Care.

In this day and age, when so many people are allergic to fragrances, sprays, chemicals, I do not understand why this is necessary. I have always been able to count on Best Western, but not any more, it seems.

Date of stay: August 2022
Jamie Hansen, Owner at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2022

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay with us.

We are sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations during your stay. Guest satisfaction is something we strive for every day and your feedback is very much appreciated. Please know we use all feedback, both positive and constructive when reviewing the services and accommodations we provide to our guests.

If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.