“Amazing bun! Great burger”
Review of Big Smoke Burger

Big Smoke Burger
Ranked #262 of 9,239 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Description: Our burgers feature gourmet ingredients that are sourced from top quality producers and local when possible. Our menu features hand-cut French fries made fresh every day and cooked in trans fat-free canola oil. Hand-spun milkshakes, house-made sauces, traditional poutine and a selection of unique beverages are also available.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

That bun... First time I ate a burger that a bun was not most of it. It was very soft and delicate with a really well grilled meat - not too greasy and accompanied with nice sauce. Besides staff was super friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch. The girl that served me and the guy that cooked my burger were super friendly and patient whilst I took forever deciding on their awesome menu. The fries were brilliant too.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I had the "Beast burger". It comes with cheese, bacon, mushroom and onion rings on the burger. The bacon is crispy and outstanding. The onion rings are excellent and i will order it on side order next time. The cashier was really friendly and helpful.

1  Thank KittyMolly
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I was with a friend tonight, we didn’t eat anything during the whole day and we finally decided to settle in this place to try Poutine !
This is really good, I recommend you to go there, I’m a big eater but there was too much in quantity I couldn’t finish and so did my friend ...

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I thought the fries, gravy and cheese curds were pretty good. The Big Smoke burger was great. I would eat here again.