Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$115
Hotels.com$115
Priceline$115
Travelocity$115
Agoda.com$115
FindHotel$115
All reviews science north health sciences medical reasons hospital visit no elevator room was clean walking distance ramsey lake bagged breakfast medical appointment medical rate great stay excellent location bell park place to stay convenient location breakfast was included
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2020

The hotel was clean. staff was friendlly. breakfast is included- egges, bacon, or sausage, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, etc. Great hotel fro families. Across from Science North, and hospital. There is a helicopyer pad on hospital roof, Hardly notice.

Room tip: have a boot tray in winter so salt, and sand don't get on the carpet
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rebecca Junkala, Marketing at Travelway Inn Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2020

Dear Dawn T,

Thank you for the wonderful words and positive rating! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you here.

We take great pride in being able to provide our Guests a complimentary hot breakfast with a good selection of breakfast items. It's wonderful to know that the care we take with this part of our services is reflected outwards.
I am happy to hear that you will be returning to our hotel when you come to Sudbury. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed February 20, 2020

My every need was taken care of. I liked the fact that the fridge had a freezer compartment. I was able to extend my stay without any problems. The breakfast buffet was excellent. My only complaint is that the rooms are not very sound proof. I had to listen to my neighbors television at bedtime.

Room tip: better soundproofing

Dear papirun2020,

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for the positive review, and for letting us know about where we exceeded your expectations!

Our staff works hard to provide exceptional customer service and we truly appreciate you noting their efforts. We and so glad to hear your every need was taken care of. We are so happy to pass your comments on to our staff and commend them on a job well done!

Thank you once again!

Reviewed February 19, 2020

Needed a nice place to stay for visit to hospital and it was ideal, walking distance to hospital. Great stay. Good breakfast. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Able to park after check out to 6pm which helped amazingly.

Dear Jim C,

We are overjoyed to read a review such as this one, and so grateful that we were able to ensure that your stay was as comfortable and convenient as possible.

Please be assured we have shared your kind response with each area of our property and the team members are so gratified to know we left a positive impression.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to welcoming you back should your travels return you to the Sudbury area.

Reviewed February 13, 2020

I was recently travelling on business in the Sudbury area and I chose to stay at the Travelway Inn based on the good reviews.

As my fellow reviewers have posted, the hotel is in a convenient location and the rooms are spacious, clean and had plenty of towels. The heating system also worked as it should.

Sadly, the hotel’s WiFi was dead slow and download rates are a tortoise-like 3.0 Mbps so loading of any program is very lethargic to say the least. As a sales person, I am required to load my days events on my company’s CRM platform and the task took much longer at the Travelway Inn due to the WiFi available on the day that I stayed.

Breakfast is served at this hotel but it is not available until 7:00 AM which might not seem late if you are travelling on vacation but based on my schedule to visit customers, I need to be on the road early. Based on my personal experience, most business hotels would have breakfast starting at 6:30 AM and / or would at least have a pot of coffee available for guests who choose to rise early. No coffee or beverages were made available prior to the 7:00 AM breakfast opening and the restaurant area is fenced off prior to the 7:00 AM start. Early risers or sales people who need to get on the road early should be aware that you will need to stop at Tim’s for breakfast if you are leaving this hotel before 7:00 AM !

It may seem like an odd observation about this property but as a first time guest, I couldn’t help but notice that the environment seemed to be lacking in overall “energy” and it seemed more like the atmosphere of an old folks retirement residence than an actual business hotel. The Travelway Inn is adjacent to the Sudbury hospital so perhaps many of the guests are in geriatric care or visiting elderly relatives who are unfortunately in the hospital. It was a quiet almost sterile experience to stay at this property – which again is not necessarily a negative aspect but one that I found to be unexpected.

Perhaps the overall ambiance and character of the Travelway Inn has been designed by the owners of this property and this what they are seeking to foster but for a regular business traveler such as myself, I found a few of the idiosyncrasies of this hotel to be detriments to an effective work experience

There is a lot of good to say about Travelway but in this business traveler’s case, it doesn’t meet my needs.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank sambT9802VG
TravelwayInn, Guest Relations Manager at Travelway Inn Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2020

Dear Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your comments and your feedback is always welcome.

We appreciate your comments regarding our location and clean and spacious rooms.Although your feedback on our WIFI speed is not typical,I am disappointed to hear that you experienced these issues. We have reached out to our provider for service to investigate the issue you experienced. Please feel free to provide me any further information if you have a moment such as the area of the hotel you stayed in or the room number so the technicians can better examine.

Thank you again for your comments and feedback.

Marketing Manager
marketing@travelwayinnsudbury.com

Reviewed January 29, 2020

Our room was ready when promised. It was clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. As it was a "hospital attendance" trip, we were given a special rate and allowed to leave our vehicle in the parking lot while we walked across the street to the hospital.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TravelwayInn, Guest Relations Manager at Travelway Inn Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2020

Dear FarmersWife159,