Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield Inn$135
Expedia.com$128
Hotels.com$128
Travelocity$128
FindHotel$128
Priceline$128
All reviews great hotel room was clean would stay here again hotel is located business trip waffles mall clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2021 via mobile

Checked in for a quick one night business trip. I started to come monthly. I noticed the room was warm so I turned on the AC. Did some work and noticed that it still was not working.

I Called the front desk to ask for another room. The first clerk said they have had some complaints about AC tonight and put me on hold. The next clerk said sorry we don’t have any more rooms. I asked why it was not put out of order and allowed to be sold. No answer. They offered to come look at it to see if I turned it on. Really. I know how to turn on a hotel air conditioner. No solutions offered.

As a Marriott Regular, I was left disappointed for the first time. Make sure you check your AC right at check in and get a new room if need be. Will have to see about other Marriott in the area for me and my colleagues who will be travelling all year this year.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
FairfieldInn Sudbury Front Desk, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2021

Dear DavidB5853,

I am sorry to hear that you experienced an issue during your recent stay with us, and can certainly appreciate the discomfort of an overly warm room.

We did not have any reports of issues with the HVAC unit in your specific guest room prior to your arrival, and would certainly not have sold the room had we been aware of any problems.

As you had mentioned during your departure, the HVAC did come on later in the evening, and our engineering staff has been unable to determine any problems with that particular unit. To be safe, we have removed the unit from the room for further investigation.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We appreciate all feedback, as it allows us to identify areas where we can improve the overall guest experience.

Have a great day!

Reviewed August 9, 2021

This was a great hotel. Hotel and room were super clean. Room was modern and had good amenities and a solid TV. Bed was quite comfortable and had a large bathroom. Breakfast was included and you had to pick out what you wanted and it was serve to you on a platter that you brought back to your room - at least during COVID lockdown. The hotel is located near a number of stores, coffee shops, a mall, etc. Free parking. Front desk was friendly. If I am back in Sudbury I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank PaK90
Reviewed August 8, 2021 via mobile

I would have rated this as 5 Marriott is outstanding in its cleanless, excellent rooms, bed and facilities.

2 minor issues that I already reported but the staff seemed careless about my feedback. On arrival there was a young female agent at reception that was working probably against her will her welcoming was absent, no recognition of anything. Her collwague later was astonishing when I was bringing my luggage in.

The next day another young lady at breakfast was so fast and pushy that made me hate that experience and eneded up just having a coffee.

I like it when I see young people working as they are our future, but they need ro be remembered of manners and the business when dealing with customers. Training is a must here!

Just minor things but bothered me. However the facility is excellent.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MeM543
Reviewed July 13, 2021

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites for a night during our hike to Killarney. Upon checking in, we had Mitchell at the front help us out with getting us settled in our room, and directed us to restaurants that were open in the evening since we arrived quite late from our hike. Our rooms were clean, good temperature and had everything we needed. Another benefit to the hotel was breakfast being included, the staff took our order (due to covid, no seating was inside but they had a patio outside) and brought us everything we needed and were super friendly and accommodating with our many requests.

The best highlight of the hotel which made our stay memorable and we will be sure to go back, was Mitchell. We requested a later check out to watch the euro cup game since there were no bars that had TV's outside and Mitchell worked with the staff to get us a later check out and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable. He even gave us waters on the house and let us know to enjoy the stay as much as possible. It was one of the best customer service experiences I've had at a hotel and because of him, we will 100% be coming back for our next hike.

Thank you Mitchell!!!!! You deserve a promotion!

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Kira B
Reviewed July 9, 2021

I decided to photograph the partial eclipse on June 10th and due to the weather, Sudbury was the place to be.

Because I was quite impressed with my previous stay at this hotel, I returned for an overnight stay.

Once again, the hotel staff in the lobby was relaxed and friendly, the room was clean, and the stay was pleasant and uneventful. Given the opportunity, I'd return yet again.

Date of stay: June 2021