Lowest prices for your stay
Fairfield Inn
$151
Free cancellation until 10/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$135
Free cancellation until 09/25/22
Travelocity
$135
Free cancellation until 09/25/22
Hotels.com$135
FindHotel$135
Orbitz.com$135
All reviews great hotel room was clean would stay here again hotel is located business trip waffles mall clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2021 via mobile

I would have rated this as 5 Marriott is outstanding in its cleanless, excellent rooms, bed and facilities.

2 minor issues that I already reported but the staff seemed careless about my feedback. On arrival there was a young female agent at reception that was working probably against her will her welcoming was absent, no recognition of anything. Her collwague later was astonishing when I was bringing my luggage in.

The next day another young lady at breakfast was so fast and pushy that made me hate that experience and eneded up just having a coffee.

I like it when I see young people working as they are our future, but they need ro be remembered of manners and the business when dealing with customers. Training is a must here!

Just minor things but bothered me. However the facility is excellent.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MeM543
Reviewed July 13, 2021

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites for a night during our hike to Killarney. Upon checking in, we had Mitchell at the front help us out with getting us settled in our room, and directed us to restaurants that were open in the evening since we arrived quite late from our hike. Our rooms were clean, good temperature and had everything we needed. Another benefit to the hotel was breakfast being included, the staff took our order (due to covid, no seating was inside but they had a patio outside) and brought us everything we needed and were super friendly and accommodating with our many requests.

The best highlight of the hotel which made our stay memorable and we will be sure to go back, was Mitchell. We requested a later check out to watch the euro cup game since there were no bars that had TV's outside and Mitchell worked with the staff to get us a later check out and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable. He even gave us waters on the house and let us know to enjoy the stay as much as possible. It was one of the best customer service experiences I've had at a hotel and because of him, we will 100% be coming back for our next hike.

Thank you Mitchell!!!!! You deserve a promotion!

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Kira B
Reviewed July 9, 2021

I decided to photograph the partial eclipse on June 10th and due to the weather, Sudbury was the place to be.

Because I was quite impressed with my previous stay at this hotel, I returned for an overnight stay.

Once again, the hotel staff in the lobby was relaxed and friendly, the room was clean, and the stay was pleasant and uneventful. Given the opportunity, I'd return yet again.

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed March 18, 2021

Mitchell at the Frond Desk was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond during our check in, very welcoming.
The hotel was really nice, we had a whirlpool room which was clean and cozy.
Good location as well.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank L3316GOdarias
Reviewed January 22, 2021

In town for a medical appointment, and although the whole experience was affected by the lockdown, it was an excellent stay and the hotel is highly recommended.

Staff professional and friendly. Property clean, room well appointed.

Date of stay: January 2021