Lowest prices for your stay
Fairfield Inn
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$123
Priceline$123
Travelocity$123
All reviews great hotel room was clean would stay here again hotel is located business trip waffles mall clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2021

Mitchell at the Frond Desk was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond during our check in, very welcoming.
The hotel was really nice, we had a whirlpool room which was clean and cozy.
Good location as well.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank L3316GOdarias
Reviewed January 22, 2021

In town for a medical appointment, and although the whole experience was affected by the lockdown, it was an excellent stay and the hotel is highly recommended.

Staff professional and friendly. Property clean, room well appointed.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank Steve L
Reviewed September 18, 2020

We were looking for a comfortable and good hotel to stay for a night on our road trip and we were not disappointed that we stumbled across this great hotel. The staff were all friendly and the hotel was very clean and the rooms/beds were very Comfortable. You really can’t go wrong if you stay at this hotel. Sudbury’s best.

Room tip: I think any room will be good as our room was very quiet and we had a great night’s sleep
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Daz_Medicine_Hat
Reviewed September 8, 2020 via mobile

Staff and guests adhering to COVID protocols. We felt very safe. Very well designed and comfortable room. Very comfortable bed. Great shower. Hotel is extremely clean throughout. Hot breakfast is served by staff. There are some tables in the dining room. There are tables on the patio. We chose to eat breakfast in our room. Several choices to eat-in or take-out at nearby restaurants. A great stay.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank 891michaelm
Reviewed June 9, 2020

I'm not familiar with the city, so I cannot comment on the convenience of the location to other attractions or amenities, but the hotel itself was clean with lots of room for parking.

I wish I had made a note of the woman checking us in. She was polite but friendly, welcoming, but not overly talkative. I was using points and sometimes that can confuse the person behind the counter (for whatever reason), but checking in was seamless in this case.

There's a small tuck shop in the corner and it had all the usual stuff one would expect. Because of the COVID situation, the seating area for breakfast was closed, so I don't have any comments around that.

The room was clean, a decent size, and I'd call it 'basic' -- but not in a negative way. I'd happily stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2020