Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$127
PricelineUS$127
Fairfield InnUS$128
All reviews room was clean pool and hot tub area front desk staff king suite fresh fruit great stay nice breakfast stay there again continental breakfast stayed here for one night shopping and restaurants business trip lots of parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

In town for a medical appointment, and although the whole experience was affected by the lockdown, it was an excellent stay and the hotel is highly recommended.

Staff professional and friendly. Property clean, room well appointed.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 18 September 2020

We were looking for a comfortable and good hotel to stay for a night on our road trip and we were not disappointed that we stumbled across this great hotel. The staff were all friendly and the hotel was very clean and the rooms/beds were very Comfortable. You really can’t go wrong if you stay at this hotel. Sudbury’s best.

Room tip: I think any room will be good as our room was very quiet and we had a great night’s sleep
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Daz_Medicine_Hat
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Staff and guests adhering to COVID protocols. We felt very safe. Very well designed and comfortable room. Very comfortable bed. Great shower. Hotel is extremely clean throughout. Hot breakfast is served by staff. There are some tables in the dining room. There are tables on the patio. We chose to eat breakfast in our room. Several choices to eat-in or take-out at nearby restaurants. A great stay.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank 891michaelm
Reviewed 9 June 2020

I'm not familiar with the city, so I cannot comment on the convenience of the location to other attractions or amenities, but the hotel itself was clean with lots of room for parking.

I wish I had made a note of the woman checking us in. She was polite but friendly, welcoming, but not overly talkative. I was using points and sometimes that can confuse the person behind the counter (for whatever reason), but checking in was seamless in this case.

There's a small tuck shop in the corner and it had all the usual stuff one would expect. Because of the COVID situation, the seating area for breakfast was closed, so I don't have any comments around that.

The room was clean, a decent size, and I'd call it 'basic' -- but not in a negative way. I'd happily stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed 1 June 2020

I loved my stay here. I had a king suite and jacuzzi suite. .Very very clean.
Front desk staff was friendly.. The beds are really comfortable. The hotel is great... I will return!
See you in the summer..