Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$113
Tripadvisor$113
HolidayInn.com
Hotels.com$113
Travelocity$113
Priceline$113
All reviews walk in shower front desk staff deluxe burger would stay here again on site restaurant sault ste marie spacious room maze tub lamp
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2019

Nice, clean hotel room. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel has a very friendly and helpful staff. They have gluten free toast upon request for breakfast. Pretty chandeliers throughout! We would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2019

I took my daughter and her friend there in July 2019. We were in town for one night and I was looking for a great hotel because it was my daughter’s friend’s VERY first time staying on a hotel.

We paid extra for a larger room with 2 queen beds and a pullout couch. The room where the couch was had 2 items in it: a couch and a coffee table- no lighting, no tv, not even a picture on the wall- so weird.

The a/c in our room didn’t work and it was 30 degrees Celsius out- there wasn’t anything even displaying on the controls so it obviously wasn’t a ‘new’ issue. When we called the front desk at 10 pm, they offered to move us to a smaller room. Problem was that my daughter and her friend were already asleep!

Instead the front desk offered us a fan and breakfast vouchers. The industrial fan was delivered in a box (I had to put it together) and there were no vouchers delivered.

I’ve stayed in a lot of hotels all over the world, and I would not recommend this one. The seevislce was sub-par and the hotel itself wasn’t even that clean overall.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Doulajo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Sudbury, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Hello Doulajo,

Thanks for choosing us for your lodging needs! We pride in providing the joy of the travel at Holiday Inn, and I'm disappointed problems with the room, especially the AC malfunctioning prevented this from happening. I've shared your review with management for improvements essential to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

We hope the next time we welcome you, the circumstances are better.

Best,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed July 21, 2019

So disappointed and so sad after not being home much in the last 20 years. This was the Caswell hotel. The place where all our families came for prime rib dinners on special occasions and Saturday night. Couldn’t even get a late check out on Sunday after spending 2 nights. Very disappointed. The elevator has a horrible smell. I’ve been to Jamaica holiday inn and Niagara Falls more times than I can remember. Customer service is important.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi sunchaser,

Thanks for stopping by Holiday Inn Sudbury and taking the time to share your thoughts. We want our guest's stays to be exemplary and I'm sorry that didn't happen due to the lapses in the service received from our staff and underwhelming condition of the elevator. I've sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay which should now be in your inbox.

I look forward to your reply when most convenient so that I can assist you further.

Best,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed July 15, 2019

We stay at Holiday Inns all the time. The room was clean and comparable to other Holiday Inns. Since I am a gold member I often get offered extra perks like bonus points or a free snack or free breakfast but nothing extra was offered at this location. When I asked they said I get the same points as everyone else. They breakfast buffet was comparable to the ones that we typically get free at a Holiday Inn Express but we paid for it. Seems like it may be under new ownership so maybe they will get up to Holiday Inn standards eventually.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank majica101
Reviewed July 3, 2019

went on a business trip to Sudbury. no hassle in booking, quick look up. front desk is always available for request.room is nice and clean and close to good restaurants. breakfast time and food are great

Date of stay: June 2019