“Just meh”
Review of Deluxe Hamburgers

Deluxe Hamburgers
Ranked #7 of 30 Quick Bites in Sudbury
Reviewed 30 August 2020

Basic burger place. Met by a sign on the door to advise the wearing of masks. So why is it that out of four employees, one wore a mask, another one had their mask under their chin while two or three others had no mask whatsoever? Just wondering.

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (104)

Reviewed 28 August 2020

The food was great and was awesome the food was a little messed up But that’s ok great place to eat recommend

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 11 July 2020

Not an exaggeration. I've had microwaved burgers from 7-11 that were better quality.

The fries were not cooked enough, and that gravy..... Orange in colour, and tasted like flour.

It might all taste better at 3am after a bender, but I won't be going back to find out.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank Bill A
Reviewed 25 March 2020

I ordered food threw drive threw, the lady passed out the debit machine and i used tap. Without knowing because she held the debit machine she charged me $30 for a cheese burger meal. When i asked for my money back she told me to relax and wait for my food then shut the window on me. I got my burger meal and then waiting for my drink, she ignored me for 3 minutes and then said what as she opened the window. I asked for my drink, she rolled her eyes and I drove away. This happened March 25 2020 at 12:45pm. Hope this witch gets fired because I will never go back.

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank 291ocps
Reviewed 25 March 2020

Myself & Best better Half,Girlfriend always stopped by here for a Great Hot Lunch or Dinner Meal,they make Awesome Chicken Burgers,Combo Plate with Hot Fries with Gravy,I love my Hot &
Crispy French Fries,with Gravy,and some hot sauce.

Date of visit: April 2019