Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$71
Expedia.comUS$71
PricelineUS$71
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

I loved this motel! Everything about the room was perfect. The bathroom was very nice, the bed was comfortable, and it was quiet overnight. The only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is because of the breakfast. The food was fine (somewhat limited options, but we still ate well), however I was disappointed that all the dishes and cups were made of styrofoam. Washable plates and cutlery to help save the planet would have made this stay perfect.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2019

Wow! If you are looking for a clean, comfortable and price wise room, this is the place to come to. Friendly staff will greet you and go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. If you are going to the casino in Sudbury, this is the place to stay. Its close, it's convenient, it's quiet and you are guaranteed to get a good nights sleep. Tim Horton a short walk away.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

Having been happy with this hotel on my last stay, I chose it again for this trip and I’m happy with the decision. Last time there was still evidence of the ongoing refurbishment work, now it’s all finished, the room is clean and comfortable and well cared for.

I was badly delayed by a cancelled flight but let the hotel know I was still coming, the welcome was warm despite the hour of my arrival.

I’m in the same room as I was in May 2017, TV, Radio, fridge and microwave provided, breakfast is provided, tea and toast, cereals, waffles and coffee on a self help basis.

If another trip to Sudbury occurs this will be my first port of call for accommodation.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank AndrewE685
Reviewed 6 September 2018

This is a nice motel to stay at when doing a road trip. It was just off the highway and there is a Tim Hortons beside it. There was a continental breakfast and the price was good. The owners are very kind and helpful and you can come in at any time of the night. The only thing is that there is a highway and a train that goes by. To be honest I did not hear anything once asleep so it was not a problem. The beds were very comfortable!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Much like the other reviews, I experienced a very comfortable stay here for two nights. My room was absolutely spotless and the bed was perfect. I definitely got my rest both nights. I will return here next time I am in the area. The lady at the front desk on my arrival was super nice..

Date of stay: April 2018