Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
$74
$66
$74
Hotels.com$74
Priceline$73
ZenHotels.com$77
All reviews science north restaurant attached beds were comfortable perkins hospital surgery rates
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2022

I stay here when I have appointments at the hospital as I can walk. The hotel needs a little TLC as it is getting old which makes it look dirty when it is actually clean. The beds that I have encountered have been comfortable except the pillows are a little heavy for my liking but thats just my preference. Don't expect room service to work. I tried many times but always got voice mail with no ability to leave a message. The restaurant was open but I was stuck in my room from a medical procedure so couldn't go to the restaurant. Thank goodness for Dominos

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tammy Castonguay, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2022

Thank you for your review. I am glad that overall your experience was a positive one. I am disappointed to hear that you were unable to order food from the restaurant. Please note your comments have been passed on to the restaurant to ensure the best possible experience for our guests.

Reviewed June 20, 2022

I feel in writing a review maybe they will have so many bad ones to make a change in that hotel. Our room door didn’t close much. The grout was really bad in the shower. Bed was really dirty. Inch thick dust in the corner. I stayed with my husband and if I had my kids I would have been gone. I was tired. My husband was tired. Very unfortunate for a full priced chain hotel. This should be illegal.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2022

We stayed 3 nights. Staff were friendly and quickly dealt with any issues we had. Beautiful entrance, however the hallways and rooms are pretty dated. Bathtub/shower could use a good deep clean. Upon arriving out toilet was clogged, a quick call to the front desk and it was fixed. The bed, which was a double, was rock hard. If sleeping on the rock hard bed wasn’t bad enough 2 out of our 3 nights we stayed we were woken by intoxicated people in the hallway, a very loud group of guests outside drinking and yelling, several dogs barking and a very loud couple having adult fun time. The walls seem paper thin. But, like i said above, the front desk quickly handled any issue we had. The maids however didn’t once our stay (we didn’t have a do not disturb sign up) Two mornings in a row there were dirty towels and garbage left outside of rooms for several hours. The pool was okay, warm, but the tiles are quite dirty. On the listing it said hot tub but it’s boarded up and closedI don’t think I’ll stay at this hotel again, it was the best price we could find on short notice but next time I’ll pay the extra.
The restaurant attached is a great breakfast spot!

Reviewed June 11, 2022

I never write reviews until today. Overall horrible for family’s.
-dirty bed (dog paw)
Horrible service (waited over 30 mins for someone to show to replace linen. No one came. Wife had to go find someone and make our own bed.
Staff argued about the paw print. (Just said no pets were allowed)
- we stayed in a “suite” which cost more as we had large family. Room was located on first floor with windows facing a hotel service area.( pictures attached)
- the hotel appears (to be safe) but it’s not. My kids window faces the dirty alley way and a staff service door was unlocked the entire night.
-Pool was dirty with dead bugs at bottom
- they take a 150.00 security deposit. Where the hotel we stayed the next night was a higher star and only took 50.00.

Horrible experience and I will never stay at this location or any other travelodge again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2022

Hotelchain brand doesn't guarantee acceptable accommodation. Reservation was for deluxe 2 bed main floor room. We were put in basement room with an elevator that didn't work. Room was so awful I took pictures to send to head office. Looked like it was rented by the hour. Staff moved us up to main floor and it was much better. I know Travel lodge hotels are not high-end but was not expecting a room with broken patio door,shredded drapes and latter's dead flies and debris still on the patio doors threshold. The second room was much better .

Date of stay: May 2022