Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
$71
$64
Trip.com
$60
Expedia.com$71
Hotels.com$71
Priceline$71
All reviews science north restaurant attached beds were comfortable perkins hospital surgery rates
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2022

Great sleep, access to relaxing restaurant with great food and a great pool! On a major thoroughfare for transportation, easy to get around to all parts of town. Friendly staff and overall great experience for the week!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2022

Went with my friends, very nice staff and very neat and clean room. FRIENDLY GREETING by front desk employee name Kiran. She helped us finding perfect room and she gave us discount on CAA even she told us various things to visit in Sudbury which I really appreciated. Overall amazing.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2022

Amazing stay in this hotel i will come stay again in future.Staff was friendly and so welcoming on check in. Bed was comfy, the rooms where clean service was great.
Location of hotel was excellent.
Restaurant attached to hotel have a really good options in menu and they have all day breakfast.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2022

There was a rat/mouse in the room that came in under the door. It was running around in the room and then ran back out under the door (I assume it went into other hotel rooms after). It was disgusting.

Previous guests garbage was left back in the bathroom and it was not cleaned.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed April 18, 2022

I booked one night and had such a great rest that I stayed for two nights. As a rewards points member I accumulated enough points to get a free night stay at any of the Travel Lodge or Wyndham hotels.
I enjoyed the pool and amenities, it was a very relaxing mini vacation for me. I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: April 2022