Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$89
WyndhamUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
PricelineUS$88
FindHotelUS$88
ZenHotels.comUS$92
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights. Happened to leave my iPad on the night stand upon leaving. I called back 7 hrs after I realized I left it there. Low and behold know one has seen it. House keeping cleaned the room. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Wayne T, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Sudbury on, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Our apologies that you feel someone took your iPad. As explained on the phone, the iPad was not found, so we will agree to disagree on your statement. We hope the rest of your trip went off without a hitch.

Reviewed 11 September 2020

Not what we expected from Super 8. Very much in need of renovations. The room we had was also very noisy, both hallway and outside noise. Poor TV selection, and not HDTV. I would not recommend staying here, at least until renovations are made.

Date of stay: September 2020
Wayne T, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Sudbury on, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. Our apologies for the issues you faced. We will review your comments with the staff and see where improvements can be made. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

My nephew and I were traveling to Alberta. I reserved the room @ $91. The room stank of cigarette smoke when we arrived. The bathroom garbage had not been emptied. The beds were hard and ancient. There was a blanket balled up in a drawer and mold on the bathroom tile and ceiling. I called the front desk and was told nothing else was available. There were two fights in the hall during the night and someone banged on the door at 4:30am. In the morning I spoke to the manager Wayne Trainor. He "apologized" and said he would discount the stay. When the charge came through they had billed me $148. This was 50% MORE than it was supposed to cost. I would recommend that people avoid this place. I would have sooner slept in my truck.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Wayne T, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Sudbury on, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. The credit that was applied to your account after the original billing of $148 is not mentioned in your review. The original rate and pet fee was exactly what you agreed to. We will agree to disagree on the rest of your review.

Reviewed 29 June 2020

I was on a business/personal stay. I was put in a room 113 on return to room was lock out. The lady at front desk ask me if I called I told her I was unable to get in room the lady Donna who was in the room was very Scared. And someone was trying to get into the room I showed her my slip it was 113. Put me in another room 123. Went out on sat on my return I was unable to get back into room went to office where a man Wayne was I told him my situation. Had to make me new keys. He thought is was odd. I Later return to room where a pair of men shoes where beside the door I was so scared I went to front desk had her come to my room she was also scared for me I packed up and left I was reimbursed for the night but as a women with all that bad experience I feel they could of done better. Never stay here again and I advise any women alone never stay here. Horror story I’m scared now

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Wayne T, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Sudbury on, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2020

Thank you for taking the time time to share your review with us. Our apologies that you did not enjoy your stay. As discussed on the next morning, the room you were assigned was 116 and the slip said 116; unfortunately after attempting to get into 113, the rest of your stay you attempted to get your entire stay comped and by giving you a 50% discount, the hotel had done as much as they would based on an event that began with you attempting to get into the wrong room. Once again, our apologies that you did not enjoy your time with us, and we hope the rest of your trip went off without a hitch.

Reviewed 25 February 2020

Room was just ok. Nothing special, but price was good.
Breakfast was not good. We didn't eat there. There was no milk or cream, no fruit or muffins. Breakfast Area was very unclean.
The fridge in the room was too loud, we had to unplug it.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wayne T, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Sudbury on, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We apologize for the issues you faced. Breakfast hours are from 6-9 AM and when you came to the lobby at 9:30, the front desk had already put most of the items away. Our apologies.