Lowest prices for your stay
$93
$88
Priceline
$88
Hotels.com$88
Travelocity$88
Trip.com$88
All reviews downtown sudbury police station great stay business trip comfortable stay nice room clean rooms convenient location bw vina washroom arena
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2022 via mobile

I wish I could give a better rating because Vina (manager) and Bob (front desk) are courteous and helpful (especially Bob). Unfortunately lack of staff means less clean.
The positives, besides staff mentioned above: location, quiet room (504), and a park across the street for our dog. Parking is also convenient.
Negatives: Truly needs updating and a deep clean. Bring your own pillows if you can.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2022

Nice room and great free breakfast. Unfortunately we were very tired and only noticed the bath had not been cleaned at all when we were undressed and unpacked. Too tired to call the front desk. Mentioned it on our way out the next day to the lady on the front desk but she didn't seem interested at all. Apart from the dirty bath every thing else was ok. Would stay again but would check the bathroom before doing anything.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank June Q
Reviewed August 27, 2022 via mobile

The hotel itself isn't bad. The guy at checkin could have been more helpful, he only asked for my last name, didn't say anything about parking/breakfast. Plus he said my room number out loud which front desk shouldn't do, for privacy reasons. Parking sucks!!! Only 30 spots available, for the whole hotel. Definitely NOT a family friendly hotel, nothing to do. The room was pretty decent. Neighborhood was shoddy, saw about a dozen homeless people. Thankful we only used this hotel as a place to sleep, check in by 6:30pm, gone by 8am the next day. One positive thing is we did have a good night sleep, didn't hear anyone else, from other rooms or in the hallway.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2022

The room was not cleaned. There were cigarettes ashes on the floor. Understaffed. The main clerk tried his best. No vacuum, just sprayed a febreez type product. The smell was in the sheets. Loose power receptical that sparked then touched!

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 21, 2022

Was in Sudbury for medical purposes and booked this hotel. When we arrived there was no one at the front desk for at least 10 minutes. That should have been a warning. Checked in. Went to our room. First thing we noticed was the gross smell when we walked into the room. Then I pulled back the sheets on the bed and noticed blood stains on the sheets and comforter. Called the front desk to tell them. Was given 2 new sheets. Asked about a new comforter and was told that they only have one per bed and could not have another one. Took all the blankets and sheets off the bed and on the mattress cover was a huge blood stain and urine stain. Called front desk for new mattress cover and was told they do not have extras. Asked for a clean room and was told the hotel was full and we could not change rooms. The only thing they said was that the manager would be in at 7am and that I could file a complaint then. Now my mother and I had to share a bed because the one bed was so gross. We slept on top of the covers. Went down stairs at 8am and was told the manager was not in and was given the managers business card to contact. Was told they could not give me a discount or refund because I booked through Expedia. I will be contacting the manager and Expedia. Do not stay here!!!

Date of stay: July 2022