Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$74
View deal
Expedia.com$74
Hotels.com$74
Travelocity$74
Priceline$74
Trip.com$74
Hurb$78
All reviews downtown sudbury police station great stay business trip comfortable stay nice room clean rooms convenient location bw vina washroom arena
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2022

The room was not cleaned. There were cigarettes ashes on the floor. Understaffed. The main clerk tried his best. No vacuum, just sprayed a febreez type product. The smell was in the sheets. Loose power receptical that sparked then touched!

Reviewed July 21, 2022

Was in Sudbury for medical purposes and booked this hotel. When we arrived there was no one at the front desk for at least 10 minutes. That should have been a warning. Checked in. Went to our room. First thing we noticed was the gross smell when we walked into the room. Then I pulled back the sheets on the bed and noticed blood stains on the sheets and comforter. Called the front desk to tell them. Was given 2 new sheets. Asked about a new comforter and was told that they only have one per bed and could not have another one. Took all the blankets and sheets off the bed and on the mattress cover was a huge blood stain and urine stain. Called front desk for new mattress cover and was told they do not have extras. Asked for a clean room and was told the hotel was full and we could not change rooms. The only thing they said was that the manager would be in at 7am and that I could file a complaint then. Now my mother and I had to share a bed because the one bed was so gross. We slept on top of the covers. Went down stairs at 8am and was told the manager was not in and was given the managers business card to contact. Was told they could not give me a discount or refund because I booked through Expedia. I will be contacting the manager and Expedia. Do not stay here!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2022

My stay at the Best Western Hotel was excellent. I received a warm welcome by the friendly staff. The room was very clean and neat. The general manager was very friendly. Whenever I came back to Sudbury I love to stay in this Hotel. Thank you for your great service.

Reviewed June 11, 2022

The service was terrible and the room was dirty. I am in a neck brace and the manager asked me if my husband beat me. Then I asked for more pillows and then he asked me if I would like him to fan me too. The room had hand prints on the head board, hand prints on the mirrors, dirty base boards, the fake plants were stained and there was garbage under the chair.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed June 10, 2022

Room was very comfortable but needs USB ports. Don't forget your charger! Bed was very comfy with lots of pillows. Hot water was quick and good water pressure. Coffee maker in the room was convenient.

Date of stay: June 2022