Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$112
Agoda.comUS$112
PricelineUS$112
All reviews fresh toast updated rooms free breakfast hot breakfast cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

Thank you Mina and the night Audit manager (Sorry forgot ask the nice younge gentle man's name) you guys made our stay very pleasant. We would definitely come back on our visit to Sudbury.
The house staffs were great. Cleaning almost every bit of the corner as possible at this Covid time Complementary breakfast was fresh and good. Staff there were very charming.
Location was convenient for us.
Thank for the whole team to give us a relaxing experience. All the best.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Thank Mostafa - Tabsh... J
Reviewed 29 February 2020

This hotel was, at best, mediocre. Reception was not overly friendly, the walkways (two days after the snow) were not shoveled out, and the walls are very thin. We had the misfortune to have partiers who started mid afternoon and kept it up for hours. The room was adequate and extremely clean. The complimentary breakfast was very good.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 19 February 2020

Dirty men’s socks left beside the bed, dirty carpet even though it was new, threadbare sheets pillow cases gray look dirty.. I would’ve just changed rooms but when I politely asked the receptionist said “well I’m not giving you a discount just because of some socks”. I told her I wasn’t looking for a discount just a clean room..she sent a guy with me to look at another room and told me “I’m not giving you the card until you give me your old one” You have my credit card! This made me have to walk a substantial way back and forth with luggage. I’m here on business.. all she had to do was say I’m sorry for the experience let’s get you a clean room..

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank 757marsh
Reviewed 12 February 2020

we went there for a breakfast brunch with a bunch of fellow Vintage Motorcycle riders. we had a group rate that entiteled us to a better rate and even a discount for Seniors. there was lots of grub to start choosing from..it was not so good for seconds. the food was warm rather than hot. lots of rabbit food. overall i was not impressed. ...

Room tip: we went for grub not a room
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Texas M
Reviewed 4 December 2019

You would never know the type of place the Northbury is from just driving past it. It is located in the middle of town. Not to fae from the Sudbury Police headquarters and just down the road from most things. The Northbury offers a large number of comfortable rooms and conference areas from a very large capacity room to just comfortable for a smaller group. You can drive ten minutes in any direction to find all the shopping you are looking for. We had a very large group of police motor officers that were there for a week with all the equipment we brought and not a lick of trouble.

Date of stay: August 2019