Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for the Sudbury Wolves tryout and it was dirty and outdated. As an added bonus, the hotel is located in the most disgusting downtown in Canada. Drug addicts, filth, and syringes abound, rendering it not only not enjoyable, but probably not safe for kids. Of course the downtown is not the fault of the hotel, but the two are a good match, which makes this place less than desirable to stay ......

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Travellingman2371
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

We stayed there for night. Nice clean rooms. Comfy beds. Staff were welcoming. Breakfast was hot and good coffee. Had some nousy people next door, but someone of the staff came too tell them to lower down. Appreciated it cause we experienced a similar situation and instead of telling the people they offered us to change room. Overall good experience.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2019

The room is comfortable and spacious. A comfy sofa, and more important, a comfortable bed. Nice linens. A very quiet room. Absolutely no complaints, but...I am getting too old to carry my things upstairs without an elevator.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2019

I stayed here as I had a business event at the hotel. The place was clean and the bed was comfortable but the temperature in the room was up and down. I woke up to the heat blasting and if you turn the knob down it blows cold air. The rooms were not very inviting, I felt like I was in a hospital. The light switch to the bathroom was at the front entrance.... try looking for a switch in the middle of the night while half a sleep. I wouldn't stay here again, but it wasn't terrible.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Hotel and room were clean but I believe they are a bit overpriced for the actual value you receive. Comparables in the area are considerably less and are just as clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is just ok. Nothing special. I don't believe I'll being staying there again.

Date of stay: April 2019