Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$60
View deal
Hotels.com$60
Travelocity$60
Priceline$60
Agoda.com$60
Tripadvisor$60
Orbitz.com$60
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2019

The bathtub was NOT cleaned.
I gagged !
There was someone 's denture tab sticky thingys stuck all inside the tub.
It was so gross... We woke up as early as we could to get out and head home-as I needed my own washroom/shower to get clean !

We did not eat in the restaururant on site but the menu looked nice, but pricy.

The carpet needed to be changed in room, we kept our shoes on, and stood on towels bed side.

The in room coffee was enjoyed. The "free breakfast" coffee was terrible.

It is way better than the Cardinal , as it was before Canadas best value.

The hostess was very nice. parking was nice, wifi was working well.

Room tip: Is the room clean....?
Date of stay: August 2019
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2019

Thank you for your recent stay. Although you appreciated our friendly service and your comfy bed, we apologize for some room aspects which didn't meet your standards nor our own. Housekeeping has been informed of your concerns and will address them right away. Please give us another chance to impress you should you return to town.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

We got a room on the 2nd floor and was shown the side entrance which saved us a lot of walking. Front desk was a hilarious man who was full of information. We had 2 queens in our room (which smelled faintly of....I don’t know, dampness?) and one mattress was a total joke. It was ridiculously soft and possibly broken. Thankfully we slept in the other bed. The bathroom is small but clean. Wifi seems ok right now. It’s a clean place for a smaller buck which is what we were looking for. Lots of parking and near lots of restaurants and shopping which is convenient.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2019

We stayed 3 nights at this hôtel. It was overall a nice stay and the price was affordable.

Pros:
Very nice staff.
Very confortable bed with enough pillows.
Fresh continental free breakfast each morning.
The restaurant Tap House attached to the hotel is great and you get 10% Discount.
Clean Room.
Calm and quiet.
Fridge, microwave, free parking and wifi

Cons:
Our room was never made throughout our stay.
Only one small garbage can in the room.
Coffee machine in our room was'nt Working.
In the corridor on the second floor, a few ceiling tiles were really really moldy. They should have been changed a long time ago or at least removed since it could causs health issues. Some tiles were also missing and water was dripping down in a bucket.
The carpet in the corridors and stairs was dirty.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2019

Very budget minded travellers will find good value here for sure. Decent rooms with fridge and micro. Bedding and linens are okay. Bathroom shower is ok too. They could provide more than two cups in the room. And good luck trying to find an electrical outlet to charge your phone. But other than that a definite deal. You can walk to diGusto's Italian restaurant ... a real treat.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

I cannot express enough my gratitude for Bill at the front desk..
I had surgery that day and the highways were closed due to poor condition so I had to spend the night... He went out of his way to make sure I was as comfortable as possible. he placed me on the ground floor which made things easier and brought me ice an extra face cloth.
I'm forever grateful and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Will definitely be back