Lowest prices for your stay
$173
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$173
Travelocity$173
Priceline$173
All reviews full kitchen great hotel complimentary breakfast home away from home great stay bagels cleaning staff would stay again dishwasher kitchenette highway sink pets convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2022

This location has great access to all major highways to and from Sudbury! I've stayed for work and to visit family. Staff is assume and very helpful. Especially during one stay we had our two small kids for 6 week! Including Christmass. They made us fell like part of the family!!
Close to grocery stores, walmart and many great restaurants.

Date of stay: December 2021
Sherry Hein, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2022

Thank you for your great review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 23, 2022 via mobile

I've been a Hilton Honours corporate travel member for over 30 years. The last 8 as a Diamond Member. In over 30 years of approximately 120 nights a year with the Hilton organization worldwide, I have finally landed on the property with the most in compétant staff. It would take me over 1000 words to detail the "Goat Rodeo" that represents this Hilton banner.

After 4 days of daily requests to fix the billing (upon check-in, the front desk cancelled all my stays and rebooked me at twice the price), I still received 4 emailed invoices - everyone wrong

I requested housekeeping and got none. After 4 days of waiting for housekeeping, all I got was "Sorry".

Hey Sherry (manager).... The dishes from the sink are in the hallway on the 5th floor to minimize the stench in 502.

Tuesday morning I'm calling Hilton Diamond line, Hilton Canada corporate offices and explaining why after 30 years, Hilton can put their diamonds in a deep dark place.

Marriott Bonvoy here I come.

Room tip: If you are thinking of staying here... Just Dont
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled on business
Sherry Hein, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2022

We regret to hear you found your stay anything less than completely up to your standards. Although I did try and reach out to you while you were still in house to rectify the issues you encountered it just seems that only increased your dissatisfaction.
I have issued you a refund for your stay from the May 19th to 22nd.

Reviewed April 25, 2022

Traveling: Adult (mid 30s) for work.

The room was clean and spacious enough for one person.

Kitchenette area was very small and not very well-stocked. The cheap wine opener ruined an expensive bottle of wine. No wine glasses. One single dishwasher puck with no liquid dish soap. Please consider adding liquid dish soap.

My room had a shower, no tub. I wish this information was commonly disclosed upon booking.

Bed was comfortable.

Other furniture (kitchen area, especially) was getting a bit tired looking.

They did accommodate a bit of a late check out at no charge, which was appreciated.

Parking is tight.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Sherry Hein, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2022

Thank you for your review. It's only through comments from guest like yourself that we can continue to improve on our service and amenities that we provide to our guests.

Wine glasses are available as well as extra amenities for your room by contacting housekeeping or the front desk. Or we can have these items placed in your room prior to arrival.
Our one bedroom suite has a bathtub for our guest to enjoy.
I'm glad we were able to accommodate a late check out for you on this visit.
We also have more parking at the rear of the property.

We greatly appreciate your feedback, and hope that the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.
Should you require anything further please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed March 7, 2022

Rooms are very spacious and accommodating. Hotel is clean, provides complimentary breakfast and other snacks in lobby if needed. I didn’t use any other services. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your great review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 11, 2022

I will recommend hotel to my friends also coworkers Anyone that will stay there will be very comfortable you will feel at home they are beautiful rooms excellent The next time I'm go to Sudbury definitely I will stay there

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Nicole Pilon, Guest Services / Front Office at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2022

We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Sudbury