Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Free cancellation until 05/08/21
FindHotel
US$126
PricelineUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
TravelocityUS$144
All reviews one bedroom suite full kitchen stove top great place to stay king bed hot breakfast laurentian university free breakfast leo dishwasher kitchenette housekeeping roomy pet hospital
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2021

Great accomodation. Huge clean room. Complete kitchen ammenities (refrigerator, stove and dishwasher). Spacious parking. Free breakfast. Accessible stores around. Helpful staff. Covid protocols in place.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Sherry Hein, Other at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Thank you for your great review, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 October 2020

Visited during pandemic and service was limited.
Hotel was clean. Room was nice.
It seems not busy. They don't allow more than one family in elevator, and I never had to wait for elevator.
The room was not cleaned during my stay. Instead I connected with the receptionists: Emma, Nicole and Edward. They wall were wonderful and brought everything I needed in a timely manner. They placed towels and everything else outside in bags.
Breakfast- items were placed in bags for take away which was good. They could have cereal in original small boxes instead of the ziplock bags which means that someone was handling my food.

My main concern was that I booked the most expensive suite (a 2 BR) which requires a 5 night stay. Therefore, to get this accommodation I rearranged the trip and stayed in the hotel for 5 nights instead of the originally planned 3-4 nights. When I went to check in at 8 PM using the app, the suit I booked was not available, and instead there were various options of 2 rooms, most with upgrade fee. I took the one that did not require additional fee. The manager considered this an upgrade. I felt that this was a downgrade. I was offered a small amount of Hilton points valued ~ $15 when I paid $1500. I declines as I felt that this was insulting.

2  Thank sss20L
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

We were seeing family in Sudbury during Covid times and decided a suites hotel was the best plan for our 4 day visit. Got the one bedroom and were not disappointed. Lots of space including a full kitchen. Bought some grocery lunches and ate at the kitchen table in the suite. Other pluses: staff were friendly and helpful, room was clean and comfortable, lots of attention to Covid safety measures. Minuses: room was somewhat dated (time to replace carpet and furniture) and the breakfast was basic. All in all good value for the money and I would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Greenka2014
Reviewed 10 October 2020

Homewood Suites in Sudbury never disappoints. I have stayed in this hotel many times over the past six years. Staff are always pleasant, the rooms clean and very comfortable. The location is perfect if you are visiting the city or en route somewhere else, being located just off Hwy 17 and the exit for Toronto. Includes breakfast and 24 hr coffee, pool, newspaper. We had a pet with us, no problems with that. During this time of COVID we also had meals with us and the kitchen was clean and fully equipped with a small table for dining. Another desk area available for work.

2  Thank PennyMC7375
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed at the Homewood Suites for 2 nights the last week of July. We stayed in a one bedroom suite which we found roomy. There was a nice kitchen area that had fridge, stovetop, microwave and dishwasher. The only thing we found lacking was that there was no kettle . The suite was clean with comfortable furniture. We were very impressed with the breakfast. There was a buffet of individually packed cold food items. A staff member served up the hot breakfast into serving containers that you could take back to your room to eat.
Definitely impressed with the Homewood during this difficult and changing time.

Date of stay: July 2020