Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham
Hotels.com$123
Priceline$124
Travelocity$123
ZenHotels.com$128
All reviews great stay pool and hot tub big box stores march break shopping and restaurants comfortable beds hockey team would stay here again breakfast area very nice hotel convenient location complimentary breakfast parking lot pillows grandson shampoo muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2022

Highly recommended for families. Firstly I booked it for three nights as I am out from town but then I had extended it as I felt very comfortable and clean place.
Jennifer the assistant manager very cooperative.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2022

Hi there Almousamahmoud,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you felt comfortable and that you extended your stay.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2022

Although it's nice. this place??Too much for nothing? Free breakfast ? More like frozen garbage. The bacon was microwaved . The room was 230 for a lousy sleep. I will never recommend nor sleep here again I'd rather sleep in the sewer.

Hi there sleepinasewer,
I am terribly sorry we did not meet your expectations while you were here. If you were that unhappy, we would have been more than happy to try and find you alternate accommodations.

Reviewed July 13, 2022

I usually like Microtel, however my last experience was repulsive. The bedding was not clean. There was a duvet cover and in the morning, I noticed the duvet inside the cover was covered in what appeared to be orange remnants of food snacks (cheese puffs) and questionable brown sections...I will not be returning to Microtel Sudbury, and from now on will do a check on the cleanliness. If the bedding is not thoroughly cleaned, I fear that the flooring and other areas are not, either. Very unsanitary, and the price we paid for the room was very high. The beds were very sunken in, which was disappointing because when Microtel first opened, I felt they had the best beds and pillows. It felt like a struggle to get out the hole in the bed...

Reviewed July 11, 2022

Microtel Inn & Suites Sudbury is a great hotel to stay, as all their rooms have standard Queen beds. Only suggestion I have is to make 2 beds (instead of 1 bed) in the suites.
Breakfast area and items maybe improved a bit so that guests can have more convenient spaces and more food options.

Reviewed June 26, 2022

This hotel was recommended by my daughter who stayed at March Break with her family and another couple with children. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. Staff was courteous and helpful. Our room card won't work for the pool and someone came right away to open it for us. Our grandsons loved the pool and hot tub. Views from room included big box stores and a parking lot. A mall with movie theatre is located just across the road. Breakfast was available in the lobby - food was great but the seating was cramped.

Date of stay: June 2022