Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews great stay pool and hot tub rooms are great comfortable beds shopping and restaurants convenient location free breakfast pillows washroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Terrible sleep. Walls are paper thin. Did not help tat we had loud neighbors that felt the need to continuously slam the door and yell in the hall to the friends in the next room. Finally had to complain. Staff was top notch. Very friendly and accommodating. We saw one person in the lobby drinking from a mickey??
The clientele was shady and my wife did not feel overly comfortable here. Great location with restaurants and Starbucks within walking distance. Only thing keeping this review from being zero was the staff. We will not be back here again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dafs34
Michelle B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Hi there Dafs34,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay. I am terribly sorry you did not feel comfortable here. I can assure you we have safety protocols in place and take our guests concerns very seriously.
I am happy to hear that my team members handled your concerns promptly and courteously. I really do hope you give us another try redeem ourselves.
Stay safe,

Reviewed 6 February 2021

Great stay. Room with 2 queen bed was a little small and cramped. Not a deal breaker. I like this hotel. I will stay here again. Continental breakfast was as expected during Covid however did have all you needed. Coffee is really good.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay with us. We are happy to hear you had a great stay.
Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 30 January 2021

In the middle of a pandemic, the last thing I wanted to see the instant I walked into the hotel was the concierge not wearing a mask... especially since we were there for a medical appointment for my immunocompromised 3 year old. He didn't rush to put it on either. Hotel was ok otherwise but I honestly can't get over the amount of staff not social distancing from guests or enforcing the mask rule. Would maybe stay again... post-pandemic.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to write a few words in regards to your stay with us. I am terribly sorry you didn't feel comfortable here during this difficult time. All my staff are required to wear a mask in the common areas and while cleaning rooms. I am not aware of the situation you are referring too in regards to them not social distancing themselves from guests. we have a plexi glass at the desk which provides a barrier between staff and guests.
My front desk staff are required to wear a mask behind the front desk. I allow them to take it off when no one is around. The are too put it back on when someone enters. I am sorry this did not happen. I will speak to all my front desk agents and go over the rules and regulations. Thank you for advising me of this.
I am terribly sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us, and i do hope you give us another try when you return to Sudbury.

Stay safe,

Reviewed 15 January 2021

excellent stay. very pleasant. location was easy to access. The staff was very engaging and made my stay seemless. checking in was done according to covid rules. staff kept a safe distance staff that made me feel safe.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi there bchedore,
Thank you for taking the time to write a few words in regards to your stay. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us.
We appreciate your business and hope you return soon.
Stay safe!

Reviewed 1 November 2020

Staff is very helpful and the hotel including rooms are very clean and safe! The pool is very nice. The pool is heated and clean!
The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping. Very convenient location!

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michelle B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Hi there peveritt,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate the kind words and delighted you enjoyed your time with us.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.