The Bruce Hotel(Stratford)
US$144
US$123
Suburban Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$98
Forest Motel & Woodland Retreat(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$114
US$251
Stone Maiden Inn(Stratford)
US$144
US$140
Hotels.com
The Swan Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$96
The Stratford Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$175
The Parlour Inn(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$106
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

All reviewsfestival theatreexcellent hotelfront desk staffpool and hot tubwest winghotel restaurantking suitewithin walking distancelots of parkingminute walkroom was largedining room isexcellent staybeds were very comfortableclose to downtownin townelectric fireplace
Reviewed 7 May 2016

We were disappointed when the Best Western first took over Arden Park Hotel, however we spent another night and to our surprise it is getting better with every visit. Last time the hot tub and spa was not available, but it was all spic and span although the chlorine was a bit high, but I have to assume that it had just been "shocked". Something that has to be done. The rooms are spacious, very clean, updated, and the beds are very comfortable. Being a weekend the lobby was very busy with a convention of some sort, but staff handled it and us without a fuss. Friendly and efficient.

Room Tip: Get a room o the middle floors, the higher you go the more noise that seems to float up from the street.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Manager M, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Arden Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Dear BB Carmen J,

Thank you for your review. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our amenities to be clean and comfortable. We pride ourselves in providing excellence in customer service and product. I appreciate you taking the time to share your positive comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Stratford in general is a sleepy little town when the theatre season is not in swing, this hotel is certainly no exception. If you want to eat or drink anything besides vending machine fair after 10pm you better high tail your butt to the closest McDonalds even though the restaurant/bar of this hotel could easily stay open until 11pm.
The hot tub's chlorine levels were so high that my partner and I started to wheeze and cough within two minutes of being in the hot tub, we quickly got out but then experienced itchy, red rashes all over our bodies the whole night that appeared shortly after exiting the tub. I suppose I should have know better considering the hot tub looked like a washing machine when we turned it on, it was that foamy. When I mentioned it to the front desk, the women gave me some lame excuse about how the Perth health department makes them keep it like that. If the rashes on my skin hadn't subsided by the morning I would have escalated my complaint further but I think this review suffices.

Long story short, it's the basic b**** of small town hotels, don't expect anything out of the ordinary and don't use the hot tub.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Manager M, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Arden Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

I'm sorry to hear of the disappointment regarding your recent stay. While the hot tub chemical levels are indeed mandated by our local health department and tested several times throughout the day to ensure they are within the requirements this should not cause any skin irritations and certainly should not cause you to "wheeze and cough". Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I will be sure to look further into this to ensure any possible malfunctions are immediately resolved.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Considering it had been years since I stayed at a a Best Western I was pleasantly surprised. Common areas were nice and the rooms were well decorated and clean.

I would definitely stay again if in Stratford!

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family

Dear Brad,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. we hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Very comfortable beds, very clean bathroom, great shower. The price was a bit high for my last booking, but seems to be the same at other hotels. This is a great place for us to stay when visiting family in the area. We come about twice each year and have no hesitation coming again.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Manager M, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Arden Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Dear Mary Elizabeth,

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Recently,, I stayed at the Best Western Arden Hotel in Stratford Ontario, with a group of others. We stayed in a suite with a fireplace and extremely cozy bed. The room was immaculate, as was the hotel. The staff were friendly and accommodated our every need. Most of our meals were at the hotel with the function, and they were always enjoyable and well presented. I have travelled throughout the world and stayed at many hotels. This hotel, exceeded my expectations! Very elegant and cozy.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Manager M, Manager at Best Western Plus The Arden Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It's wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities within. We pride ourselves on an excellent product and are so glad we were able to not only meet but exceed your expectations! We hope to welcome you back soon!