“Thursday Dinner Buffet”

Ranked #27 of 469 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving up the Niagara Region since 1997. Frescos offers a great variety of appetizers, salads, burgers & sandwiches, pasta, fish, steak & chicken entrees. Children's menu available with beverage Included for our little diners :) Over 40 Tapas served every Monday & Wednesday evening in the Frescos Lounge. Sunday Brunch Buffet every Sunday from 11am - 3pm. Over 12 house wines ranging from Niagara VQA to world wines. Also 8 taps of brew from local craft beer to popular favourites.
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I tried the dinner buffet for the first time this evening and really enjoyed it! There was lots of selection which included several salads, a pasta bar, pizza, chicken, roast beef, roasted potatoes, and seafood rice. As well, the items on the buffet were quite tasty. My only complaint was that the pizza was cold. One suggestion would be to have a few simple desserts to top off the buffet.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I've been to this restaurant for both lunch and dinner. I was blown away by their Chicken Asiago Quesadilla the first time I had it, so I had it again the next time. It is the best quesadilla I've ever had because the tortilla is thick, fresh, and flaky. It was substantial enough to dip into the sour cream, without all the inside ingredients falling out! I had the Blue Cheese burger with it, which was pretty good except the bun was disappointing. They used a regular hamburger bun, missing the opportunity to use a fresh artisan bread or something. For dinner, I tried a chicken pasta with cream sauce. The portion size was small and the taste was average. The service was good. The waiters and waitresses are mature and professional. I would likely go back if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Very popular- make a reservation or arrive right at 7pm for the tapas. Good selection, fun time. Much improved since I was last there 5 years ago.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Haven't been in here for years. Looks like some renovations have happened. Good thing we made reservations at 7pm. This place was jammed. Friendly host, excellent server and our meal was perfectly prepared. Must eats are: Crab Dumplings, Chicken Quessadillas to start followed by Spicy Chicken, Bacon Carbonara and my favourite the Walnut Chicken. Great portions and priced right. C u again.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

My wife and I stopped in for lunch last week and found great food and very good service.
The value was excellent and have no problem in recommending.