“Very Nice”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2017

We came here because of Trip Advisor and were not disappointed. We ordered...
Minestrone Soup.....5.95
Pickerel Dinner......25.95
Caesar Salad..........2.49
Appetizer................5.00
Total with tax.........45.51

We enjoyed the food and the service was friendly, professional and quick. Will come back the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I enjoy their lunches whenever I have a meeting at the Innovation Center located upstairs. Their sandwiches are "to die for"....fantastic.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Salut Ste Marie is my home town and there are a lot of awesome restaurants, but in September 2016 we opted to visit Solo Trattoria for a family gathering. There were around 30 of us.

We were given our own private space which I wasn't expecting, a very nice surprise.

One thing that I was extremely impressed with was we didn't just have a few options for dinner! I had called several places and because of the large group your menu items were limited to what is called "The Group Menu" at Solo everyone was able to order from the regular restaurant menu!

The food was awesome! There wasn't one complaint in the group. All our meals came out hot and close together so everyone was eating at the same time. I was extremely impressed with them pulling this off.

Service was great, our sever was fast, efficient and very personable.

I would recommend Solo Trattoria to anyone, looking for great food, service and atmosphere and group functions!

Thank you for a successful, fun, enjoyable family event.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Love their pasta and environment. Nice and romantic for a night out. Their homemade wine was great and will recommend this place for sure

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We went as a group of friends for a 40th birthday party. It was AMAZING. The server was on point. The food was fantastic. It was so good I am bringing my mother there for her 69th birthday tonight. Couldn't complain about a thing.

One of the people ordered a steak and it was overcooked both times it came out...