Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$108
eDreamsUS$108
Destinia.comUS$117
2,479 results
All reviews washer and dryer full kitchen rideau centre byward market two bedroom suite great location home away from home parliament hill laundry room within walking distance parking garage living area pull out couch bit dated national gallery hotel room spacious rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

As a result of Covid pandemic, my daughters 10th birthday parties were cancelled on a couple of occasions. We decided to reserve a spacious suite for our immediate family and made a note on the reservation that it was her birthday and we wished for something special. The Team at Les Suites took care of the rest! Everything was perfect. My daughter said it was her best bday party ever. We had a room upgrade to a Two Bedroom Suite. The door and room was decorated with balloons and a banner. They pretended to do a room service (my daughters wish to order room service like she sees on YouTube) and had a cake, ice cream and Pepsi along with a gift bag of presents for her. Everything was absolutely perfect and my daughter wants to do her next bday party at this hotel again. She said it was her best bday ever. There was also a bday card signed by numerous staff members. She felt so special that day. My daughter was blown away. I don’t think we could have done a better job. Everything was well coordinated and ran smoothly.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Management response:Responded 24 March 2021

Dear E1269Qlcrustalk,

Thank you for sharing this review with the Trip Advisor community!

Each of us that work in hospitality started our career in this field as a result of a passion to serve, and a passion to deliver memorable moments for valued guests. When your family made your reservation and noted the special occasion - our team was ready to deliver on our service promise.

We are elated that we provided your daughter with an amazing celebration!

We look forward to hosting you and your family in the future!

Reviewed 22 March 2021

I needed a place to work remotely while my main location was unavailable. At Les Suites I had a separate office room, along with a kitchen and in-room washer/dryer. Wifi worked well. Everything I needed for two weeks. Rooms large and clean. Management very helpful, COVID-19 precautions extensive and much appreciated. Felt safe.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded 22 March 2021

Dear rakerman,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community!

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us. The safety and security of our valued guests and team members has always been our #1 priority - and I am elated that we achieved that goal in terms of your stay with us.

Reviewed 16 March 2021

A very huge rooms equipped with everything you need from fully equipped kitchen to washer/dryer. The hotel is old, but is in a great shape. Very clean. Staff professional, friendly and accommodating. Beautiful views from the balcony as well. Located very central and walking distance to everything you need. We will be back for sure!

Management response:Responded 16 March 2021

Dear beyondsalsa,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to hosting you!

Our team will be very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Reviewed 7 March 2021

We visited on a little staycation. We were greeted with friendly staff who went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and safe. Chris Pearce GM greated is with a smile and some great suggestions for a breakfast spot. Room was clean and spacious with a fun balcony to take in the sites. Walking distance to great food and things to do. Would recommend Les Suites to anyone looking for that home away from home feel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded 8 March 2021

Dear H4327QCamyn,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to hosting you! It was a pleasure to meet you upon your arrival, and we are elated to learn that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

I came to this hotel lastnight my roommate invited me and my pregnant wife. To be not even acknowledged by the front desk person named Abdul. I have a deep voice and he thought I was being disrespectful and proceeded to ignore me and harass us to leave and called my roommates room 5 times saying he would evict him. Worst service if you're white don't go here. Abdul is the most racist Hotel employee. I really hope he gets fired for being prejudice and a terrible human. Come to this country and be coddled by this government. Just to be a racist peice a garbage.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 March 2021

Dear A6914MOkyleb,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I am very surprised at this comment.

Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you