2,040 results
All reviewswasher and dryerfull kitchenrideau centrebyward marketpresse cafegreat locationtwo bedroom suiteparliament hillhome away from homelaundry roomwithin walking distancethe general managerparking garagelots of spacelarge suitesliving areadining table
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Excellent location, within 5 min walk to Byward Market, 10-15 mins to Parliament Hill. We were in a suite and it has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and full kitchen and washer and dryer. if you are going to use the washer, bring detergent or buy from Dollarama one block away.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for your awesome review and I’m pleased you enjoyed our spacious suites and excellent downtown location! I look forward to hosting you and your family again in future!

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

I would rate higher but I reserved a 2 bedroom suite with one queen bed and 2 doubles. When we checked in we were told the room type I reserved was not available, they put us in a suite with 2 queens beds. Disappointing. So my teenage son and daughter had to share. They didn't sleep all that well. Our room was on the 15th floor with a view of the Mission below and the street noise at 5 in the morning woke us up. Don't reserve a room on the east side.
The room itself was nice and spacious, clean and had everything we needed. The well equipped kitchen came in handy at breakfast as did the washer and dryer. The location was great, close to everything like Byward market and Parliament hill.
I would stay there again and hopefully we'll get the room we reserved in the first place.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for your review mentioning our spacious, comfortable, clean and equipped suites and our fantastic downtown location! I do sincerely apologize that the room type you reserved was not available when you checked in. Please note that all suites do have a sofabed available in the livingroom. For those guests who are not accustomed to a busy metropolitan area, there will be noise emanating from the street from traffic in our area. Once again, thank you for your review and I look forward to hosting you and your family again in future!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Everything was great from start to finish! Super friendly check in and out. I was upgraded to the Executive King Suite. WOW huge, I actually got lost at first. There was a table, pull out, bedroom, two bath rooms, huge closet with washer and dryer and ironing board. Kitchen was well equip. The rooms have balcony as well which was great to sit out on the summer evening and look at the fireworks. I asked for a fan and it arrived quickly. All staff were super friendly and helpful.
This would be a great spot to take a family as well. So close to the Rideau Centre and Byword Market. Only a couple minute walk to bars and restaurants.

My new Ottawa hotel!

Room Tip: Drinking glasses in the rooms are very small.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business

Dear Kashwakqueen,

It’s always a pleasure to hear from first-time guests who are elated with the size of our suites! Thank you for also mentioning our excellent downtown location and friendly & helpful Team Members. I’m so pleased that Les Suites is now your new Ottawa hotel!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

There were 4 of us girlfriends that went to Les Suites for my 50th Birthday. My friend is in a wheelchair so I booked the room one month in advance. The wheelchair room was awesome on the 2nd floor. The washroom was huge and totally accessible including lots of space to move around in the room & suite. The bench in the shower worked well for my friend to transfer- however there should be another little bench to put shampoo etc on as its too hard to bend to the floor to reach shampoo. Instead I moved my cooler into the shower for my friend. Parking was another issue as the underground parking was not accessible. Our wheelchair van could barely make it underground then the yellow bar was too low for us to fir under to go the the next parking level. The hotel allowed us to park outside-but there should be special blue parking spaces marked for wheelchair vans only. The inside of the room was awesome, spacious with comfy beds. This is my 2nd time staying here and I would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: It was excellent for accessibility but book early to get the room.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Alivank24

Happy Belated 50th! Thank you for your 5/5 rating and I’m pleased you and your girlfriends enjoyed your stay in one of our accessible suites! Parking for taller vehicles is limited to the first floor of the garage next to the hotel and I’m pleased our Team Members were able to accommodate you in the temporary guest parking in front of the hotel. Once again, thank you for your review, your continued patronage and I look forward to hosting you and your girlfriends again on your next trip to downtown Ottawa!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Stayed their for a work conference with Shopify. Lovely hotel, friendly staff, would hope to stay again. Rooms are spacious with air con, and all mod cons. I hope the next conference we have puts us here again

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Jason P

Dear Jason,

It was a pleasure hosting all guests from Shopify! Thank you for your awesome review and I look forward to hosting you again on your next journey to downtown Ottawa!