“Great experience ”
Review of Fox Aviation

Fox Aviation
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I surprised my wife with a great 30 minute plane ride. We overlooked , vineyards, weekend canal , niagara on the lake and ofcourse the beautiful Niagara Falls. Great great views from above . We were able to get some pictures.
Keith is a profession pilot who obviously loves to fly.
I want to thank him for making our day extremely enjoyable.

1  Thank Joe Q

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We travelled from Toronto to Niagara Falls with BG Tours, Bernard our driver picked us up from our hotel in a clean comfortable mini bus. Bernard was very informative and I have no hesitation in recommending BG Tours.
Keith our pilot from Fox Aviation was very professional with his flying and the sightseeing over the Falls was breathtaking. If visiting this area I highly recommend both BG Tours and Fox Aviation and prices were very reasonable.

2  Thank DenaHatzaras
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Going on a flight with Keith was by far the best part of our trip to Niagara Falls. The views are outstanding and Keith was an excellent friendly guide and relaxing person to fly with.

1  Thank Phoebe S
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Keith Fox is an experienced bush pilot and instructor, and he also is a local with extensive knowledge of the history and landmarks in the region.
The flight was smooth taking off and landing, in the air conditions were almost perfect. Keith will not fly if he thinks conditions are not good enough for people to enjoy the ride. The views from about 3000 feet were spectacular, the falls with the rainbow in the mist, the ships passing through the canal, Fort George, Fort Niagara, vineyards.... all great!
Best deal in the region for an air tour, thanks Keith.

1  Thank Wallyarr
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2015

In my quest to find the best flight for photography of Niagara Falls from the air it was my good fortune to contact Keith at Fox Aviation. I am a serious amateur photographer and have photographed from a helicopter before. The reflections can be a huge problem, especially if someone on the flight is wearing a light color. Keith flys a Cessna and was willing to remove the door or replace the door with one that has a window that can be opened. We opted for removal of the door - that plus Keith's excellent placement of the plane for good photographs - made for a really great and unforgettable experience. The plane will accommodate 3 passengers with front seat being the best for photography and access to the opening left by removal of the door from the passenger side back seat. You can charter a flight with Keith for the amount or time and area you wish to see. His pricing is very good. I highly recommend Fox Aviation even if you are not photographing but just want a good view of Niagara Falls and/or the area.

1  Thank Nina681