“Excellent view of Niagara Falls and Welland Canal”
Review of Fox Aviation

Fox Aviation
Reviewed 6 October 2014

Ever since taking my husband on Fox Aviation's Niagara Falls sightseeing flight for our wedding anniversary, we've wanted to go again. We liked it so much that when friends were visiting, we took them on it as a special treat. This is an excellent, informative flight and the plane's rounded windows make it easy to take your own pictures from the air. Fox Aviation also does a good job helping older people get into and out of the plane.

1  Thank Al H

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Our flight was a gift from our son & wife and it was wonderful! Keith is great taking us up and down the Falls, Niagara on the Lake and the Welland Canal! . .so much better flight and value than a helicopter flight!

1  Thank painterfam
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was a truly fanstactic experience. The pilot was excellent in his flying skills and pointing out various landmarks, he was very courteous and helpful and well priced.The flight over Niagara gave us a greater appreciation in greatness of Niagara Falls. 30 minutes was the perfect length of time to take some photographs and absorb the incredible views that only flying can provide. I would highly recommend Fox Aviation for the air views of Niagara.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

...I had taken the small plane ride of Fox Aviation on 29th Dec 2013, in middle of my one day tour from Toronto to Niagara Falls..This was at Niagara district airport and Keith ,the Pilot...exceptionally experienced, made the flight more memorable..we saw the falls from above..and trust me it's an amazing experience...Keith also explained us the various places during the 30 min ride, and I took some great shots and video from the plane..The landing was again very smooth and I felt very comfortable during the whole journey..Keith is very courteous...and helpful.. and above all..very good pilot..I would recommend this to anyone visiting Niagara falls..

4  Thank Raj_Akula
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 December 2013

As an experienced pilot (more than 30 years), Keith was absolutely awesome and executed a perfect take-off and landing. He took us on an absolutely unforgettable air tour of Niagara Falls and the surrounding areas. If you're doing one of the Niagara Falls tours (such as the BG Tours Canada with Bernard, see my other review), you mustn't miss this. There are also helicopter tours available, but they are shorter and more expensive. This was my favourite part of the day!

2  Thank JackSD6