“Large group on Tuesday night”

Strada West Eat and Sip House
Ranked #59 of 590 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This place just opened
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Our social group likes to try different local restaurants every month and my husband and I were very impressed with Strada. We had never been before and were pleasantly surprised. If you can't find something on the menu that you like - well I'm not sure what to say. Kerianne (sorry I might have spelt this wrong) was our wait person for the large group of 20+ people and what an amazing job she did. Not only did she efficiently get drink orders followed by our menu selections for all of the tables on your own, it wasn't long until our food was delivered. The restaurant was quite busy for a Tuesday evening so we expected a long wait for our food but that was not the case. Kerianne was so attentive, professional and delivered amazing customer service equal to a fine dining establishment. Well done. We heard afterwards that she loves taking care of large groups and that definitely showed. We'll be back.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Good service, good comfort-ish food and decent beers. Sports on TV all over the place and the prices are reasonable. No complaints.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been going since it opened. Tom and Anthony the owners of the restaurant make us feel like family, we’ve had my wife’s 30th there, 30 ppl, they put on an amazing dinner and environment, everyone had a blast. The servers and bartenders are hands down the best I’ve ever seen.
The food has always been consistent and they strive for the highest quality!
Hands down number 1 in the region!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I have been here a few times, the vibe is always great, there always seem to be people here and there is usually live music on the weekends.

The bar tenders I have met are awesome, super friendly, make great drinks, and professional. There is a great wine list.

I found the food really lacking, I choose a few apps and I didn't eat much of them.

I would come back for the good atmosphere and drinks but not to eat

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Ive been here countless number of times and have always had a very pleasant time. Prices are not too ridiculous and it has an amazing atmosphere with very friendly staff.

Wish their selection of ciders was bigger but their extensive wine list makes up for it.

Especially enjoy this place in the summer when their patio is open.