“Wonderful service and food”

Abby’s Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #31 of 599 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My sister, her granddaughter, and I were in Niagara Falls. Wanted early and inexpensive breakfast. Drove a little way South to Abby's. We are early risers and were there before they even opened. We were warmly welcomed and immediately got coffee. Had the pancakes, and the scrambled eggs Benedict. The pancakes were HUGE and light, the eggs were done just right. Our server was wonderful. She was attentive without hovering, and she told us some of the history of the building.
Get away from the crowds and go to Abby's.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

You will not find a better breakfast for the price. Just a short drive or bike ride from the tourist areas. The service is a little “strange”—you won’t get waited on quickly, even if there is no one else there. On the other hand, no one is offended if you have to track them down!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

First of all let me tell you that I do not usually do reviews unless I am really upset. This is my 2nd review in 5 years time.

We were browsing for best breakfast in Niagara and found Abby’s is on top of the list. As well good review for being friendly.

We are Canadian- asian ( Filipino ) . Family of five with Husband wife and 2 kids and my mom.

To my surprise that this place is total racism or she is just really misearable , I thought at first waitress was tired so I told myself its ok dont mind it. But it was totally disgusting. We always say thank you and please everywhere we go. We were raised to be polite everywhere. The lady with ( Joy tattoo behind her neck ) was so snarky and rude. She never asked if were okay, never ask if I wanted more coffe.. In short words, never treated right. She was very welcoming to familiar faces there i would say. Her face aswell looks like she was on wrong medication when she talked to us, she felt really disgusted by our faces. Really sad.

Just before we finish our food another family came, you can see just how happy she was and she was very friendly. Asking them which sit they wanted, if they are okay. What else they need? The family our new to location as I could tell, they were asking where to park etc. My husband still gave some tips of 15%. I would not give even a dollar for a bad experience.

Asian people stay away, this place is not for you. I paid less than ihop, but atleast ihop treated us right. I would never go back to a place where I dont feel welcome.
Food was big portion and really delicious its a shame that people are very discriminating.

Try easy street fish & chips restaurant. Besides meal was really cheap... Its very satisfying delicious.

3  Thank xoxo06
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Our first time having our breakfast in this place, the food was ok, service was very bad. We had this lady dont know her name, she came to us no smile, she looked like she had no interest on serving us food,and look like she just took drugs because when we talked to her no reactions on her face ,, so she took our order and after 20 mins she brought and still no smile. another customers came in and suddenly she became excited and start talking to them like they are so special or something. So we felt like that was something . and we finished our food and left.. my daughter went in the car and she hurt her finger on the door so i went back inside and asked for some ice. It was the same lady, instead of helping us she said give me a min still talking to this customers and continued chatting with them.. i was so confused didnt know what to do because of my daughter in pain and this lady no helped at all .. as in useless.. ill never go back in this place.. NEVERRRR!

3  Thank Deon A
Reviewed 11 June 2018

It's a local secret. We were greeted by three local police officers on the way in. They told us this the place. They were right. The breakfast at Abbys was wholesome, home cooked, and tasty. We ate all of our breakfasts here. They serve great pancakes, eggs any way you want them, and bacon with ham and sausage too! I would give Abby a 5+. She is fun to talk to and loves her customers.