“AG Inspired Restaurant and sterling inn and spa”

AG Inspired Cuisine
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ellen Ave.
Description: Located in the Sterling Inn & Spa in the heart of Niagara Falls AG Inspired Cuisine serves regionally and seasonally inspired cuisine. This acclaimed fine dining restaurant is consistently rated one of the best in Niagara Falls. Chef's menu utilizes the freshest local ingredients, and is constantly changing to offer the best of Niagara's Produce. To complement the regional menu, the wine list at AG represents the best wineries of the region. The intimate dining room at AG is best described as chic and romantic, and is the ideal choice for couples looking for a romantic dining experience. The unique atmosphere at AG is posh and refined, while still being the perfect place for a casual gathering of friends for dinner or drinks. Two private rooms can accommodate groups of between 8 and 50 and may be reserved for special events and larger groups. Contact the restaurant directly.
Reviewed August 3, 2022 via mobile

From the moment we walked in we were looked after in more ways than one. From start to finish was a experience. The food was a sense of all types of flavours and took your mouth on a journey. Along with the pairing of wine at each course. And the desert was on point. I have been to many fine dining establishments and this restaurant rates as some of the best in the world I have been too. The food leaves you with anticipation of what is yet to come. The staff were knowledgeable and attentive and made you feel welcome and treated well. I blog about many things about my restaurant experiences. But if you are ever in Niagara Falls this is a must go to restaurant. I promise you the experience you’ll have will be nothing less than 5*. They are a farm to table restaurant meaning they source most of their ingredients and food from their own farm. Wines and other products are locally sourced by the chef and all within a 100 km radius. They take pride in what they serve and what they do and it shows. The restaurant decor screams romantic getaway for couples. If you want you loved one to be treated like a king or queen that they are. You can not go wrong here. I booked the whole entire package for my girlfriend from hotel stay and spa packages for both of us. The spa, and restaurant are located in the hotel itself and the hotel experience I.E from the room to the service we received was monumental from the moment we arrived. This was a two year anniversary present for my girlfriend and wanted her to have a weekend to unwind and relax. This was hitting the nail on the head. The room was large spacious and romantic set up with wine, roses, chocolate covered strawberries, tea lights, and rose petals around the room when we got there. Music playing in the background and a giant towel heart on the bed and to love swans kissing made by towels in the middle of the heart on the bed. Room was amazing from king bed to fireplace in room and spa type tub just off bedroom. To giant steam shower in bathroom. I never wanted to leave. It’s a non smoking hotel like all but it’s no issue to just go outside and have a break. If you have the money and chance to do this package it is very much worth the cost. Our housekeeper Anna was very friendly and very helpful and left us a note when we arrived that we felt inclined to leave her a note back thanking her for the beautiful setup of the room and the help she gave us. We stayed from July 29th to 31st 2022. Room 221 and it is amazing. Room service for breakfast was delicious and on time and promptly delivered at the time requested. This was to treat the girlfriend for a weekend and let her relax and just enjoy a weekend and we both left happier and relaxed. We toured the Friday when we got there and Saturday it was just about relaxing and being together and enjoying a massage and a fabulous dinner. I was hoping the Saturday would not end to tell you the truth. I made the weekend all about her and ended up feeling the both of us came out better for it. Thank you for everything being perfect from start to finish. I will come back at some point again in the future and do it all over again maybe do 3 nights this time.

David

Reviewed July 29, 2022

This is a 5 star restaurant. Impeccable service. My sister and I grew up in Niagara Falls and we returned for a visit as tourists. The serving staff was amazed that we knew the origins of the building (a dairy when we were kids). Each course was explained to us and the wines were wonderful. The food is amazing and the menu cites the sourcing from the Niagara area. I've lived in Toronto for 40 years and AG rates as high as anything I've experienced there. We'll be back...

Reviewed July 22, 2022 via mobile

Excellent. Quite simply the best restaurant in Niagara Falls. Most Canadian restaurants serve a decent steak but this takes things a stage further than that

Reviewed July 19, 2022 via mobile

Sitting a block off the main tourist drag and a 10 minute walk from the falls in a well done boutique hotel AG Inspire Cuisine is truly inspiring. Excellent food matched with excellent service in a cozy, inviting and relaxing atmosphere. The fixed menu and wine selection were truly amazing. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to a superior dining experience.

1  Thank LiveLoveTravelNow
Reviewed July 14, 2022 via mobile

Pros
- Ambiance was nice once you’re seated
- Duck leg was cooked well
- Tea was generous (2 bags were given)

Cons
- Flank steak was tough, hard to cut, and hard to chew: 3 of us ordered and we were all disappointed
- Shrimp toast was ordinary: for $89 fixed price per person for a 3 course meal, with an additional $3 for the shrimp toast, you’d expect something better than ok
- Meals were incorrectly served because they insisted we “moved around” which we did not: our party of 9 stayed at the same seats the whole time
- Made the reservation a month before, and then they called/left messages 5-6 times within a span of 2 days the week of our dinner reservation to ask for my credit card (almost canceled at this point but other family members were looking forward it)
- For an automatic 18% gratuity, no one asked how our meal was (ie: steak and shrimp)

2  Thank 415miaw