“Innovative Menu and Elegant Plating”

AG Inspired Cuisine
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ellen Ave.
Description: Located in the Sterling Inn & Spa in the heart of Niagara Falls AG Inspired Cuisine serves regionally and seasonally inspired cuisine. This acclaimed fine dining restaurant is consistently rated one of the best in Niagara Falls. Chef's menu utilizes the freshest local ingredients, and is constantly changing to offer the best of Niagara's Produce. To complement the regional menu, the wine list at AG represents the best wineries of the region. The intimate dining room at AG is best described as chic and romantic, and is the ideal choice for couples looking for a romantic dining experience. The unique atmosphere at AG is posh and refined, while still being the perfect place for a casual gathering of friends for dinner or drinks. Two private rooms can accommodate groups of between 8 and 50 and may be reserved for special events and larger groups. Contact the restaurant directly.
Reviewed May 13, 2016

Based on Trip Advisor reviews, we tried this restaurant and were delighted we did. The menu focused on locally sourced products and, while short, was varied and inviting.

My wife had steelhead trout that was magnificent and I had lamb loin that could have used a little more seasoning but was, nonetheless, excellent. The accompaniments to both entrees were delicious and distinctive. Both plates were beautifully presented.

Starters were also wonderful.

Reasonably priced wine pairings are offered.

Service was exemplary.

All in all, this is a wonderful destination for a memorable meal at Niagara Falls.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

My husband took me there for my birthday , first time there for both of us . I loved the food. service was great (Darren ) was our server. Very attentive and made sure we were looked after. Loved the music , a girl was playing the Piano with great music that fit the occasion /Restaurant.

The only thing my husband was a bit disappointed about was that he had asked for a little "extra" something for my birthday, to acknowledge it, they did say Happy Birthday but he had requested something to surprise me . (dessert/ a gesture on the Restaurants part perhaps??)
Overall it was a great Restaurant we will go back and will recommend .

Thank you to AG !

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed May 10, 2016

We had a good time and dinner at the AG but afterwards we both felt that something was off but couldn't put our finger on it. When we talked about it we found that it wasn't one thing that stood out but a number of little things that when taken together left us with that feeling. The ambiance of the restaurant was nice. Staff were pleasant and helpful and our dinners were good. We could only get an early 6:00 sitting. There were only two other couples in the restaurant but shortly after we were seated, 3 more couples arrived and were seated right next to us despite all the availability. A table or two between everyone would have been good given the availability. We were served by 5 different people and with each course the server had to ask who had ordered what. Plates were removed when one of us finished the course rather than waiting for both to finish leaving us feeling rushed. Our meals were good but the plating on the steak dinner was disorganized and very dark with all the sauce. We know there are a lot of good reviews about AG and if you go you will have a nice meal with good service. Maybe we we were there on an off night. The food was definitely better than any of the higher end chain restaurants but overall not quite on par with other fine dining restaurants in Niagara in that price range.

1  Thank Paul045
Reviewed May 9, 2016

This was my 7th visit over the years and the first time with a slight glitch. It was a busier evening that usual (Mother's Day and this could account). I ordered the farm to table selection and the app was stellar, scallops in a rhubarb compode with pistachio pate and greens followed by a main of quail. Two tables were seated by our wonderful waiter Paul just as our mains were served so he didn't get to check in with us. My main was cold but still utterly delicious and I finished it regardless. Kellie, the manager (she's been our stellar waiter on so many occasions) immediately offered a new meal (moot since I'd finished it) she removed it from our bill even over our objections and sent over special coffee. I think the situation was highly unusual and owning strictly to circumstance but even with a hiccup, they made it right and proved that customer satisfaction doesn't just get lip service here. We look forward to many more future visits whenever in the Niagara area and highly recommend this fine, fresh dining experience.

Reviewed May 8, 2016

My girlfriend and I dined here as part of our trip to the Niagara region.

We were almost floored at the very chic atmosphere of a restaurant located in the basement of a hotel. With all due respect to the town Niagara Falls, this restaurant appears as if it should be in a ritzy financial district of a big metropolis. Such a pleasant suprise.

The service was absolutely fantastic, (We were served by Derek) and the food was amazingly even better.

Highly recommend.