“Summer or winter,,,, a great place to be on the Credit River”

Snug Harbour Seafood
Ranked #25 of 1,781 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We’ve been eating at Snug Harbour for many years and never disappointed... Summer on the large outdoor patio are amazing while enjoying the River at its activities.... parking can be a challenge, that might require a bit of a walk.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,013)

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Great decor - somewhat noisy. Usually a long wait. Last time there we finally left it took so long. It is located beside the Cedit River and can be a nice stroll while you wait. Food is OK

Reviewed December 5, 2017

I came here earlier on in the year on a week day for my boyfriends birthday.
Our server was very nice and attentive.
The food was also amazing! Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed December 5, 2017

I had dinner at Snug Harbour Sunday. I was also at this restaurant in August. We had the Seafood Ravioli and Whitefish dishes and both were equally good. Being a Sunday evening the restaurant was not busy. So we had a nice quiet dinner. It was quite a change from my visit in August as the restaurant was packed on a Friday night. We were in the patio as it was a beautiful evening and our meals were fantastic. I was a little bit disappointed Sunday with the Calamari as it was not as good as the last time. But altogether Snug Harbour is always a good treat.

1  Thank Louis B
Reviewed December 2, 2017

Our first meal out on Ontario and it was wonderful! A real gem, nestled right next to the lake. It was very busy but still didnt take long to get served. My only complaint would be that one of the staff said that we could go to our table and she would wait for my girlfriend to leave the restrooms and direct her to our table, which she didnt. She was left wandering around trying to find us and after a while I had to find her. However our server was great and tended to our every need. The food was cooked to perfection and presented admirably.

1  Thank zunzazun